Season 4 Continue

Yep, Alias HAS been renewed for a Season 5. (y)

Though by the sound of this finale, seems as though they may be wrapping up Rambaldi. I hope not, though.

AJB said:
Yep, Alias HAS been renewed for a Season 5.  (y)

Though by the sound of this finale, seems as though they may be wrapping up Rambaldi. I hope not, though.
[post="1335720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last weeks preview: "This is the beginning of the end." scared me! take care! :smiley:

Well c'mon. Every single time that a new Rambaldi piece is found, they think that it is THE ENDGAME. Remember the Firebomb? That was supposedly the "endgame". Remember the Rambaldi Device that produced the word "peace"? That was supposedly the "endgame". Even the "Sphere of Life" was supposed to be the endgame. I HIGHLY DOUBT that althought it says, "...to stop Rambaldi's endgame..." it's not the end of Rambaldi.

I know, I like Rambaldi, but as with anything, too much of a good thing could be a bad thing, maybe we'll see the end of it this season, and something new in season 5!

anyone hear when that may start?

^Season 5? I'm almost positive that Jesse Alexander in one of the newer ALIAS magazines, said that it would being in the fall, rather than next January.

It's going to be paired with Lost again.

It isn't paired with lost anymore, its now on Thursdays @ 8. Which is going to be a really hard spot to be in. I think next season might be our last... so I really hope its good.

Although it seems like we used up all the rambaldi. Which sorta sucks.

yeah, just cuz Jen is on contract until 2008 doesn't mean they're gonna last until then, they can always decide to end it next season.... or if it gets cancelled *knocks on wood* lol but ya never know, it has a sucky timeslot next season :(

Back