C & C ConTraGaTe GFX

ShaFtiaN

Cadet
Kinda a new designer heres my stuff so far...

2ldajhv.png.jpg

GH Sig it may be simple without many effects but its my favorite!

2v1koc7.png.jpg

RB6V2 Sig requested on GB

21obxch.png.jpg

Gotta love the Iron Bunny!

29381g6.png.jpg

By far my best with the text hate the bottom left its too dark :[

logo7516948281223251883.png

My GB Logo think its tight!

What do you guys think?

ehh idk im gonna do requests if its my style to help out ea but other than that i think thats as far as ill go!

Shaft one word for you work AMAZING!!! Apply for designer man you are really talented and we need dedicated designers.

hLx IN51DIOUSx said:
Nice work man, maybe I will get there one day. How long have you been designing?

Well off and on for about 3 months...i haven't designed in about a month though until this weekend...

iLLMaTiC said:
Ohhh man, the rainbow six one is my favorite.

yeah, which one though banner or sig?

SilentHawk said:
Shaft one word for you work AMAZING!!! Apply for designer man you are really talented and we need dedicated designers.

Yeah i think about applying a lot, but im not that kind of person i hate doing specific requests. I like to freestyle do everything on my own. So i wouldnt take alot of requests because they are all so specific on exactly what they want. I'm great at just making sigs and stuff as gifts because i can do it my way. Get what im saying? But by all means if there is a request i think i can take i will be more than glad to take it!

Everyone else thanks for the comments :] You all boosted my confidence i think i finally have my skills back!

EDIT:You all wanted me to apply so...

http://www.eastudios.org/forums/showthread.php?p=9399#post9399

what do you think?

Back