Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

cool facts

Discussion in 'Alias' started by caleblover, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caleblover

caleblover Scout

-_- :) :mad: :( :unsure: :blink: :ph34r: :mad: (y) (n) :sleep: :redhair: :angelic: :shamefullyembarrased: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: jj abrams is my cousin and i go down to the film setting all the time it's soooo amazing...he told me about some ideas he's having and he wants to get syd and vaughn to get married in season 3. and he also wants a real twist at the end like sark is her brother but they were both were put up for adoption and then jack and irina adopted syd but they never have told her that sark is her brother and that her "real" grandfather is slone!!!!!! can you believe it and the fake francie is noah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he never really died!!!!!!!!!!!! it's gonna be REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :confused: ^_^ :o ;) :P :D :LOL: :cool: :rolleyes:

2. Lilylane

Lilylane Captain

Sorry if this sounds somewhat rude but, uh, BS. someone else pulled the same stunt a few months ago. <_<

3. Scarlet Crystal

Scarlet Crystal Bibbity Rabbity

hmm i'm not that convinced... try again

4. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

Bwahahah! Yeah, right ;)

5. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

what are you serious?! hmmm! ;)

6. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

I don't believe any of that. But do you know where I can get a picture of Noah because I forgot what he looks like.

7. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Please note that there is no way to verify this info.

And yes, someone earlier this year said he was a friend of J.J.'s and we weren't exactly happy about it.

8. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

These spoilers are false.

Closing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.