Season 5 Cool Tidbit on Upcoming Episode

Someone posted that they did this on Felicity also...well not JG directing, but allowing a cast member to.

cool ... that would be gr8 ... (y)

but I wonder why they have not put the title name in the Season 4 Index yet ... :thinking:

Wow, I think that would be really hard seeing how much JG is in the show. Maybe it will be an episode that she won't be in as much as she usually is.

There were a couple of episodes of ER that they let I think Anthoy Edwards and Eric LaSalle direct. - in those episodes they had rather small parts.

People can direct and be in the show...it's not uncommon, so I imagine it's not that impossible to do...

Wow..that's really cool that she wants to attempt it, but I can't imagine why she would want to increase her workload so far beyond what it already is (which is a lot.) But I guess for an actor who has plans to try to branch out into directing someday, you have to start somewhere. It would be less stressful to work with people you already know and have a good relationship with rather than going into a completely new environment.

Plus, it's not like there won't be plenty of more experienced people around to help her if she runs into problems.

Azalea said:
Wow..that's really cool that she wants to attempt it, but I can't imagine why she would want to increase her workload so far beyond what it already is (which is a lot.)  But I guess for an actor who has plans to try to branch out into directing someday, you have to start somewhere.  It would be less stressful to work with people you already know and have a good relationship with rather than going into a completely new environment.

Plus, it's not like there won't be plenty of more experienced people around to help her if she runs into problems.
[post="1255287"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely. It's a learning experience

Ooooh interesting ^_^ I've always wonder how they call cut when the actor is acting and directing at the same time. :blink:

Have to double check the episode name....
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Have to double check the episode name....
[post="1255658"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

With your....sources? :sly:

Ooooh interesting happy.gif I've always wonder how they call cut when the actor is acting and directing at the same time. blink.gif

Magic

I think that's AWESOME! I mean Jen has had a lot of movie work also, so it's not like she's gonna be lost.

Plus after being Sydney Bristow for 3 and a half years, hopefully she has some directorial insights on what she wants to do. Sounds interesting!

UncoveringAlias said:
With your....sources? :sly:
Magic
[post="1255761"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: magic. :P

Though, I didn't know JG was magical too! :P

Chad Darnell (casting person on the show, he talks about stuff like this in his blog) is really excited about this ep. It's written by some famous playwright person who has written stuff for RR before.

I think David Schwimmer directed some episodes of friends as well... If my memory is correct. I think it is awesome that she is taking this adventure to challenge yourself. Hopefully it will keep things interesting on the Alias set and maybe it will give us some insight into Jen's mindset about the future of alias and where things are going. I am really excited about this news.

Back