Coops peeks in and say's Hi !

CoopsQC

Cadet
I thought I should pop in and say "hi". I found this great web site whilst browsing the web before Crimble. Didnt get much of a chance to do anything till now but it's always good to meet other fellow Scifi fans.

Me ?

Well I may be one of the oldest on the block, I passed the 40 mark a few months back and have been in to scifi and all related computer games ever since my first BBC computer and that clasic Elite.

These days I'm the admin and work full time at Shields-up.co.uk where we are developing a hybrid style of game. But more of that later.

For now I just wanted to say hi...

P.S I keep Marine fish, four dogs and a wife lol.

Coops.

CoopsQC said:
I thought I should pop in and say "hi". I found this great web site whilst browsing the web before Crimble. Didnt get much of a chance to do anything till now but it's always good to meet other fellow Scifi fans.

Me ?

Well I may be one of the oldest on the block, I passed the 40 mark a few months back and have been in to scifi and all related computer games ever since my first BBC computer and that clasic Elite.

These days I'm the admin and work full time at Shields-up.co.uk where we are developing a hybrid style of game. But more of that later.

For now I just wanted to say hi...

P.S I keep Marine fish, four dogs and a wife lol.

Coops.
Hi Coops!:D

I kinda like CoolSciFi too!

I checked out your site at Shields-up! Looks interesting! I hope this game will run on my dinosaur, I'd like to try it out when it's done. For those who didn't check it out heres the header,

Header.jpg

Looks SCIFI to ME!!!!!
:P

Cant Register?

Being under the impression this was a forum that discusses the game I tried to register......Registry is closed. I was wondering if it's a glitch is the registering for : not a forum but for beta testers. Will there be a players forum started in the future?
The more I read about the game the more I want to play it!

As such the website (http://www.shields-up.co.uk) is just an information portal.

If you wish to apply to be a beta tester use the online form here : http://www.shields-up.co.uk/beta/forms/betaapp.html

Or if your just after a chat with like minded players enter the forums, either from the main page or go here : http://shields-up.co.uk/community/

Sign up for a forum account and do the usual email verification. You can then take part in the online discussions. We also use a flash chat app but its offline whilst we make a few changes.

I'm unsure where to place the next bit so hopefully this wont upset any Admins here:

We are actively seeking new "beta testers" for SU. We are happy to announce that any member of CoolScifi.com that signs up for a place as a beta tester will get priority clearance. (Please ensure you mention your membership with CoolScifi and your forum name when applying.)

The more the merrier.

All the best Coops.

I wouldn't even begin to try to beta test. The only computing I know is what I have taught myself. My very first time on a computer was when I was in the Seabees in 1987 doing vehicle maintenance records data entry.
The 1st one I ever bought was this one in Sept 2001.
I will probably join the forum but I don't chat.
Thanx for the link!

Back