Copy or where to get a copy of an actual script?

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone knows of where I can get a digital copy of a script for any episode. In need a shooting script or final draft NOT a transcript.
I'm writing a spec script and I want to know the formatting that Alias uses.

Thanks.
-blindhawk

I'm not sure.... but on the DVD box sets there is a DVD-ROM scriptscanner. I've never tried it so I don't know if that will help you or not.

Or you could check ebay... I searched real quick and there a bunch of scripts on there. I clicked on one and it was a first draft. Check it out.... ;)

I appreciate the responses so far.

Yeah I know scripts are on Ebay so, I'm sorta gonna use that as a last resort (or another site that charges for scripts).
I was hoping someone out there might have a copy and would like to share.

As for the basic formatting, I have that down already.
What I want the script for is to see the specifics like if the opening sequence is called the Teaser or if the show is broken down into 4-Acts or 6-Acts (or however many). Little things like that.

This scriptscanner on the DVD-ROM sounds interesting... I may have to check out the DVD boxset (but alas I cannot afford it at the moment).

blindhawk said:
This scriptscanner on the DVD-ROM sounds interesting... I may have to check out the DVD boxset (but alas I cannot afford it at the moment).
I don't have a DVD-ROM at home but maybe I'll bring the DVD into work on Monday and try it out for you to see if it is worth it. ;)

Back