Horror Corbin Nash (2018)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Corbin Nash

Tagline: Darkness has found a new enemy

Genre: Action, Horror, Thriller

Director: Ben Jagger

Cast: Malcolm McDowell, Corey Feldman, Rutger Hauer, Dean S. Jagger, Bruce Davison, Fernanda Romero, Patrick Brennan, Elizabeth Greer, Courtney Gains, Michael Emery, Katie Oliver, Thomas Q. Jones, Lovake Heyer, Kimberlee Peterson, Holly Lynch, Richard Wagner, Chris Pardal, Rich Paul, Chelsea Debo, Enrique Tito Contreras

Release: 2018-04-20

Runtime: 95

Plot: A rogue police detective in search of his parents' killer is murdered and reborn the ultimate killer.
Corbin Nash (2018)

This looks pretty good.
A review I read on another site states that Corey Feldman is amazing in this.
Looks like it has pretty decent production values so I'll be giving this a go in the near future.

What...A...Letdown!
Its nice to see Corey Feldman not playing Corey Feldman but he's no Johnny Depp.
The production values are decent enough but the film is utter garbage.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this a 3 leaning towards a 2. This is only because it was chot with some semblance of filming technique.
The story is junk, the action sequences are junk.
You would be better off watching reruns of Buffy or Angel if you want Vampire slaying.
All in all, not worth the time of obtaining it to watch it.
Glad I didn't pay money.

I found this one on Paramount+ and I can't remember if it was in my watch list already when I came across this post or if I added it after reading @Tom's last post above. One strange part for me is that I would've sworn that "Corbin Nash" was a series and not a movie but I must be thinking of a different title. Especially with the ending, it seemed more like an adult-oriented series pilot for a streamer like HBO or Cinemax than a stand-alone movie.

Its nice to see Corey Feldman not playing Corey Feldman but he's no Johnny Depp.
Feldman's performance was the only redeeming part I could see in the entire thing. It was a role and character that I never would have thought of him for.

The production values are decent enough but the film is utter garbage.
With Feldman's character having so much screen time, and with the cinematography style, it kind of felt like it was somebody art house project meant for a niche viewing audience.