Coronavirus 2020 (COVID-19) 🤧

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
So is everybody safe? Bunkered down for the next few weeks?

2DyTT7g.jpg

astonwest

Writing Fool
Writer
Hopefully you & yours are staying safe. 👍 For our area what started off as looking like a few weeks of lockdown is turning into months.

Up in the Kansas City area, it sounds like they have decided to extended their mask mandate into January...
:(

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
For months ? Where are you residing ? VA ?
PA. Things are opening up again with schools restarted and restaurants having partial seating but it's still nuts with the number of people who won't wear a mask or even do something simple as not standing around in a crowd.

I didn't like crowds before, 2020 has made it even worse. :mad:

PA. Things are opening up again with schools restarted and restaurants having partial seating but it's still nuts with the number of people who won't wear a mask or even do something simple as not standing around in a crowd.

I didn't like crowds before, 2020 has made it even worse. :mad:
Be careful over there with the super spreading possibilities due to reopening of businesses, etc.,

Jethro

Staff member
We have just opened our borders to NSW, excluding anyone from Sydney. The borders remain closed to Victoria.

Have been tested twice for covid, you don't want to sneeze in this state.

Jethro

Staff member
Dang came down with a cold I guess, coughing, sore throat, headaches, naturally covid test yesterday, and this morning calling me back in for a second one. No idea what that means. Calling a winner on number of tests.

Jethro

Staff member
Have a text of covid negative, but can't go back to work till I get a Doctor's cert. My Doc hasn't received confirmation yet so can't issue cert.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Have a text of covid negative, but can't go back to work till I get a Doctor's cert. My Doc hasn't received confirmation yet so can't issue cert.
Good to hear it was negative. Is the doc's cert something they're providing digitally or is it an actual physical cert you need to provide?