Could it be the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was 7 a.m. The day hadn't started for most people. Everyone would be rushing soon. Running their children to school and rushing to not be late for work.
Sydney, happy with her life at the moment, woke slowly. She noticed Vaughn still sleeping, so she quietly got up and went to the kitchen, slowly passing Francie's room, noticing she too, was still asleep. She crept into the kitchen and tried to get out some pots and pans to start breakfast.
She was almost finished cooking when she saw Vaughn walk in through the corner of her eye. He disappeared for a moment. Then she felt his hands wrapping around her waist and light kisses across her neck. "Good Morning"
Sydney turned around to face him, putting her cheek against his shirt after staring into his beautiful green eyes. She leaned in to meet his lips. Oh, how she loved his lips. If it was up to her, she would spend all day with him, whether she was wrapped safe in his arms or staring into the eyes that watched her every move. "Good Morning," she breathed.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"Well, I thought I would cook breakfast since you and Francie were still asleep and I didn't want to wake you, but I couldn't go back to sleep"
"You should have woken me up. We could have continued where we left off" he said, with a passionate kiss.
"Well I thought I would try cooking again since Francie does most of it, and after last night, I thought you'd need some rest."
"And you don't?"
“I didn’t say that I didn’t need rest. I just said that I couldn’t go back to sleep.”
”Oh” Vaughn said gently kissing her. After a couple minutes Sydney reluctantly broke the kiss.
”We can’t be late again. We were late yesterday and I don’t want Kendall to suspect something.”
”Fine, but you are going to pay for that tonight”
“Are you threatening me Mr. Vaughn?”
”Maybe,” he said with a sly look.
”I’m going to start getting ready.”

Later, at the CIA Operations Center, Sydney, Vaughn, Marshall, Dixon, Wiess, and Jack had a meeting with Kendall. “Your mission is simple. You will find out where Sloane is, and put a transmitter in his phone to find out what he plans to do next so the CIA can be one step ahead of him. He was last seen in London, England. Sark, however wasn’t seen with his master and was last seen in India. I’m sure he has returned to his master’s side by now though. Agent Bristow, and Agent Vaughn, you will be on point, Agent Dixon and Agent Wiess, you will be on comm. Marshall….”
“Good Morning everyone. How are you? You….uhh……. don’t answer that….uh ok…..here is the receiver. You can just connect it to the internet cord for your computer. This is the replacement phone that already has the transmitter in it. So he’ll be like ‘Hey…Hello yea ok send me to Spain’ and we’ll be like hahha Sloane we know what you’re.. up…to. All you really have to do is find his phone and switch them. Everything on it should be the same since I…uh…programmed his first phone when I was at SD-6 but you know that. I’m just gonna shut up now.
“Thank you Marshall. Your plane leaves in two hours and after you complete your mission you will fly to Paris and spend a day there before coming home. We need to make sure the transmitter will work across water,” Jack stated.

London was said to be beautiful this time of year, Paris too. Sydney was excited to get to Paris. She was looking forward to getting some alone time with Vaughn. Although, she was happy to be with him anywhere, Paris was undoubtedly a great place. She was looking forward to see where Vaughn grew up. He promised to show her when they had the day off waiting for the transmitter.
The mission went smoothly. Sloane was asleep in his room when they got there. After all, it was 11:30 and he must be working hard on something. The phone was not to hard to find. It was left in his suit jacket.
When everyone settled into separate rooms, Sydney and Vaughn had dinner together in the hotel and then waited for Dixon and Weiss to go to bed before they saw each other again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so tell me what you think. I have another chapter already but won't post it if I don't get reviews!!!

i like it...hehe...Marshall's the coolest...one question though....why didn't they just take sloane into custody?!?!?1 if he was just sleeping...why couldn't they arrest him!?!?!

why didn't they just take sloane into custody?!?!?1 if he was just sleeping...why couldn't they arrest him!?!?!

you know, I've never thought of that!! Well, he would have woken up Sakr and then the guards and they didn't have enough of a crew to handle the entire house....lol

OKay well since this is my first one........ and I can't wait to see what everyone thinks...here is Chapter two and chapter three is in the process of being written so you will have to wit until Minday afternoon *Fingers crossed* at the latest Wednesday to get it....I sowwie. Thanks for the great review!! OKay so here is Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, Sydney once again, woke up before Vaughn, but remembering what he said, she leaned over and gently kissed him. He woke, a little startled and then realizing what was going on, he returned the soft kiss. “Bonjour,” he said finally, as he caught his breath.
“Bonjour. Did you like waking up like that?”
“Yeah, but I think I like waking up to the smell of breakfast better,” He smiled.
“Fine, no more waking up to kisses” She said as she playfully slapped his arm.
“Fine,” he smirked, “Come on, let’s hurry and get breakfast show I can show you everything”
“Okay.” After about an hour, Vaughn told Weiss the ‘heads up,’ then met Sydney for breakfast, and they were ready to go. They ate somewhat quickly as they were anxious to get to Fleury. When they finally reached it, Sydney couldn’t wait to see the inside of the house. She wanted to know everything about Vaughn’s childhood. What it was like for him to grown up without a father. After all, her mother was the reason for his father’s death.
A few hours later, they reluctantly left Vaughn’s childhood home and headed back to catch their flight.
When they reached Los Angeles, they all separated and went home. Vaughn and Sydney planned to meet later. Sydney wanted to freshen up first. When she reached home, Will was there. “Francie’s at the restaurant, I’m about to go meet her there.” He said without looking up for his paper.
“Okay. I’m about to go meet Michael.” That was the first time she called him ‘Michael’ in front of….well…anyone except when she was talking to Vaughn. There was an uneasy silence.
“Where’d you go this time?” he asked.
“London and Paris”
“I’m guessing Vaughn was there?”
“Yeah.” She said, smiling and remembering the day at his house. “We went to the house he grew up in.” Will had an odd look on his face. It wasn’t shock or disappointment. It was….well…Sydney wasn’t quite sure what it was. It was one of those blank looks he gives her when he’s at a loss for word which wasn’t very often seeing as how he WAS a reporter before he stared working for the CIA.
When Sydney finally reached Vaughn’s house, she let herself in. Vaughn was on the couch with Donovan watching the Kings. She quietly crept over to him and put her arms around his neck and lightly kissed his cheek. Vaughn was about to reach behind to flip his attacker but realized it was Sydney. “That was fast,” he said.
“Will was there. He’s been acting weird lately, so I hurried out.” Vaughn tensed up and had an odd look on his face when she finished. It wasn’t like the one Will had given her. Vaughn’s was more of an uncomfortable look. “What?” she asked, standing up and taking her arms from his neck.
“Well, um, they may have figured out who bugged your apartment and they think it was Francie or Will”
”No! That’s not possible, I mean they are my best friends!”
“ I know, which is why I feel horrible having to tell you but remember that we don’t know who the other clone is and you said yourself that Will has been acting weird.”
” Will has been acting weird because….well I don’t know why. It probably has something to do with us or him in the CIA now.”
“Okay, what about Francie?”
“I don’t know. She’s been my best friend since college. She thinks I work at a bank.”
“I think that, as much as you don’t want to believe it, that it’s Francie. A few weeks ago, Will told me he was working on something in Panama. That was where Irina Derevko escaped. Which is why Will is a suspect. He told me that he had a dream. He was telling Francie about what he was doing and you and everything. He said that he hasn’t stopped having those dreams, it’s been three months since he told me.”
“That doesn’t explain anything. I still don’t believe it. They’re my best friends!!”
“Did you tell Will and Francie about London?”
“Just Will, a few minutes ago, when I saw him”
“Okay, well I might have a plan. It might get Devlin mad at us though. For the next mission, tell Will that you are leaving and everything you know about it. Then remind him NOT to tell Francie. If it goes as planned it might clear his name.”
“Okay so if it works, his name is cleared. What about Francie? She doesn’t know what I’m doing. Remember, she thinks I work at a bank.”
“I think we should try the ocular scan on her. It’s more efficient now that we’ve tried it on Lennox.”
“So then it would clear her name,” she said, finishing his thought.
“Yes,” he paused,” or find out who the other clone is.” There was an uncomfortable silence.
“So, what’s for dinner?” she said, changing the subject.
”Spaghetti and Meatballs, the French way.” Sydney couldn’t help but giggle. She loved how everything he seemed to cook was ‘the French way.’
“Yum”

Thanks soo much for the great reviews!! I kinda have a writer's block so you have to wait till Wednesday. I go to a public school so I have to take this stupid state test and i might not be able to write till Wednesday in class, lol. Anyway. I'm about to send everyine on another mission but I can't decide where to send them!! I don't know whether to go to Nice, France or somewhere else.. Tell me what you think! It will help me get the next chapter up sooner...... :D :angelic:

how about Tokyo, Japan...or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.... or Anchorage, Alaska....(I really how no clue how I came up with those places)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back