Could it be the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUH!!! of course we want it!! what are you crazy?! lol jk. she better say yes and put the chapter up asap!!! i cannot wait!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the last chapter before it gets lost forever, lol. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sydney’s eyes were bursting with tears. Tears of joy. Joy that she hadn’t felt so much of in a long time. “Yes! Yes, Michael Vaughn I will marry you.” He kissed her.
“How about that dance now?”
“Yeah” The band began to play “There You Are” by Martina McBride. They both felt the same things, the song described them perfectly. They were in total bliss.

There you are in the early light of day
There you are in the quiet words I pray
I've been blessed by the simple happiness
Of the perfect love we've made

Every time I turn around
When I'm lost and when I'm found
Like an angel standing guard
There you are
Every time I take a breath
And when I forget to breathe
You're watching over me
There you are
When I'm looking for the light
In the middle of the night
Searching for the brightest star
There you are

There you are standing in a crowded room
There you are, the earth and I'm the moon
My desire is to stand by the fire
That burns inside of you

Every time I turn around
When I'm lost and when I'm found
Like an angel standing guard
There you are
Every time I take a breath
And when I forget to breathe
You're watching over me
There you are
In the middle of the night
There you are

in the middle of the night
There you are
There you are
There you are

They eventually went back to the hotel. Needless to say, they didn’t go straight to sleep.
The following morning, they awoke to realize that this was their final day off. They decided to go look around town before they headed back to Los Angeles at three. Sydney, of course went clothes shopping, and was very successful. Vaughn went along for what he said was ‘for safety reasons.’
They arrived home at 11 that night and went to sleep from pure exhaustion (from jet-lag). At almost noon the next day, they headed to the Op center to be greeted by and overwhelming amount ‘Congratulations’, even from her father and Kendall.
The days until their wedding flew by. Their wedding was beautiful. Sydney wore a plain white gown that made her look even more gorgeous in Vaughn’s eyes. Vaughn wore a tuxedo, very normal looking. Will and Weiss were groomsman and Phillips was Sydney’s bridesmaid. It was a small, average wedding and a defiantly average reception. Sydney’s and Vaughn’s first dance together to “Valentine” by Martina McBride. They shared a normal life together, to whatever extent two CIA agents could have. They had two children, a boy that looked like Vaughn and a girl that looked and acted a lot like Sydney.

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And shown me how to love unselfishly

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
But in my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time...

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
'Cause all I need is you, my Valentine

I was able to sneak on at work and read it!! I loved it, this was a great story! And I love those MM songs! GREAT STORY!! And although I wish you didn't have to end it, there would've been an ending sooner or later....I loved it!! did I already say that? Must have......HAVE POPCORN!! ---> :popcorn:

*runs out of room not drunk for once* (GASP!!!)

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I was able to sneak on at work and read it!! I loved it, this was a great story! And I love those MM songs! GREAT STORY!! And although I wish you didn't have to end it, there would've been an ending sooner or later....I loved it!! did I already say that? Must have......HAVE POPCORN!! ---> :popcorn:

*runs out of room not drunk for once* (GASP!!!)
Thanks.
*runs out of room not drunk for once* (GASP!!!) hahahahahahahha

Great story, don't think it'll happen, especially Kendall and her father being happy for them, but it's still great.

I don't really think that will happen either, but I had to include them somehow and I didn't want them to be all miserable like normal

if someone decides they want to continue it, its fine with me as long you stay somewhat truthful to what I haveaqlready and what happens on the show

that was really good i liked is a lot syd and vaughn i so sweet i hate it when people always ruin things for them that just sucks they cant have any fun :P but i loved this story please post more :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back