• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
Carl Lumbly did an incredible job last night. Showing Dixon's emotional trauma and strength of character was what really impressed me most about the episode.

The heart thing was kind of confusing, but I guess they will show how that ties into the whole story.

As for Sloane, he just gets creepier, but he is so pitiful when it comes to losing Emily.....

I thought it was an AWESOME ep. That last scene... OMV I'm having someone on Alias Planet make me an av of it... LMAO

And OMV THE PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEK??? OMV!!!

AAHHHH!!!

:yummy Vaughn:

:sighs: Wish I could see it. I'm having my mom tape in while I'm away.

Israel.

Luve ya,
Dani

Yeah, what was going on with that heart? Are we going to find out about it next ep at all? Was it a machine or something?

It was a good episode, even I was a little disappointed with it ... I am looking forward though to the Season Finale, because the promo looks fantastic ...

My favorite quote:
Syd to Vaughn -> "It makes me insane when you patronize me ... "
that was so good ...

and Kerri asking Marshall: "Are you gay? ... whenever I meet a cute guy, they turn out to be gay" ... or something like that ... it was funny seeing Marshall say he wasn't ...

And the look on Sloane's face when he was reading that piece of paper ... men, I want to know too ... is he the one that is going to make the prophecy come true or what ... and that sentence "the journey has just begun" ... what's next then ... OMG ... I can't wait to find out ...

And because he never kissed her, I voted it was ok.
Plus, I feel that ALIAS should focus more on Sydney, rather than on Dixon and Sloane and that stupid monk...

K- Here's my take on the epi...about how Conrad sent Sloane...what...Oh and the part after the little scene with Conrad and the thunder and lighting??? What ever happened to the prophecy...the "woman" is still out there...IRINA!!! Oh well...I hope in the season Finale that when Irina "tells" Syd, that that might come up.

I thought the episode was great. It's making me so eager for the finale next week. I loved the scenes between Kerri and Marshall. They were so cute. It's about time he got a love interest. I always said that Marshall needed some lovin. :P Though I was upset with the lack of Sark in the episode, but not every episode can be perfect. ;)

Vicky :smiley:

I thought it was a little hard to sit through, like they just threw in whatever to fill in the hour... it was ok though

Sorry, but like some I voted just OK. :thinking:
The inconsistency of some of the show bugged me. I know Sloane was going to see a monk...but his going it alone up the mountain was stupid. It would have been better to see him trudge to a monastary lower down on a mountainside. OR don't show him going up, but at the gate with the guide... (n)
(y) Marshall and his new found love were delightful. :kissme:
One other problem is too many featured players in the cast and keeping them visible in each episode is impossible. This time we didn't see Will, Weiss or Francine, the evil and of course Irina. Still LO had signed for 16 episodes and this one she could miss.

:woot: the episodes next week will be barnburners. :cheers: :jawdrop:

Dixons bomb was fake. FAKE!

I couldn't believe it! I really thought he was seriously crazy! I was holding my breath...getting ready for a big burst of flames to erupt...but it ever happened! Oh how they lead us on!

The 72 hours earlier thing was kinda awkward...not sure why they did that...I dont think it really added anything to the episode...

Marshall is the coolest! He has a girlfrend! Haha...not quite...but soon...at least we know he's not gay! Maybe he'll get some action in the finale!!

Rambaldi is so scary. I wish I was that smart! Wonder what the rest of Sloane's journey is...if it's jsut beginning..the beginning took thirty years...how long until it's complete??

I missed Will, Evil Francie, Irina, and Weiss this week! It's been so long since the last new ep that we needed everybody! Syd's kinda losing her sense of reality piece...no one doesnt know about her work for the CIA anymore! But the scene with her and Vaughn at the end was cute...that helped with the reality part which was nice.

This has been kinda bothering me see Double Agent, what was the point of Christine Phillips the person that was observing from Langley and that Weiss was flirting with. She just disappeared since then and I want to now why! It doesn't seem that there it a big point to her character...will she show up again? Ya never know....

TWO HOURS SEASON FINALE! Wooohoooo!

Back