• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
I thought it was pretty funny when Marshall was talking to Sydney and Marshall called that woman by her first name and Sydney got a smirk on her face, it was so funny! :lol:

crazy spinster said:
and azalea - yes, i think sloane receiving the page from conrad was the "apocalyptic event" that rambaldi predicted. but i'm confused because if rambaldi wrote all this stuff about that guy's dna and heart, how is that connected to what happened with sloane? i guess we're supposed to find out later, but still. i'm a little annoyed with sloane being handed a piece of paper, getting this look of recognition on his face, and then us not knowing what was on that darn piece of paper - again! oh well.
How are they connected? Well, if Irina doesn't use the manuscript for her extraction and get tagged, the CIA doesn't catch up with them and kill Emily. So the manuscript is linked to Emily's death which is linked to Sloane's return to Conrad. QED.
;)

I said it was great... talk about suspense with Dixon!!! The poor guy's mind has completely gone.....

I LOVED the Marshall parts!!!!!! I'm so excited that he's found love! I also love the part when Syd teased him about "Carrie?" LOL :lol:

verdantheart
Excelent catch on how the events tied together! (y) :D

Sloane must have thought he had received all the Rambaldi information the monk had back thirty years ago otherwise Sloane would have bothered him way before now. My guess is Sloane thought the monk had some prophecy powers and had just decided to go kill him for not giving him all the prophecy the monk knew and was major surprised that Conrad had lots of Rambaldi stuff he had not shown Sloane yet.

Great connection to Irina’s “escape,” Jack clearly knew she would probably snatch the manuscript as he had Marshel make full detail copies of the whole thing so they would loose no real information. Jack used Marshal as only Marshal would be likely to pick up non writing components of the manuscript in every way possible.

I feel somewhat let down from last nights ep. There sure was alot of people missing (Irina/Weiss/Will/Francinator). Who was this new CIA director dude breathing down Jack's back - just for this ep and then he is gone? I liked the Marshall love addition. :redhair:

i thought the show was ok. just so you all know that DNA stuff was utter complete felgercarb (i know i'm in genetics) but it's ok to suspend reality for a moment. the rest of the show was alright, definately NOT the best but probably just a build up for next week's season finale. i thought the ending was totally cheesy! i love syd and vaughn but that was a little silly IMO. i think they could have done better with that. (n)

I loved last nights eppy.. thought it was great !! I love vaughn and syd.. their getting really close !! aww. and the ice cream part at the end .. so SWEET !!!! I can't wait for the 2 hour season finally !!!

i'm still confused on how the heart and dna that rambaldi wrote about are connected to sloane. it seemed like it was just a decoy - the cia went after that missing heart thinking that it was part of rambaldi's apocalyptic prophecy, but it wasn't; sloane's meeting with conrad was the event. but obviously the heart has to be more important than just a "decoy," so what's its purpose? that was all i was confused about but hopefully those questions will get answered next week. :smiley:

crazy spinster said:
i'm still confused on how the heart and dna that rambaldi wrote about are connected to sloane. it seemed like it was just a decoy - the cia went after that missing heart thinking that it was part of rambaldi's apocalyptic prophecy, but it wasn't; sloane's meeting with conrad was the event. but obviously the heart has to be more important than just a "decoy," so what's its purpose? that was all i was confused about but hopefully those questions will get answered next week. :smiley:
IT think you're right. The heart wasn't the event and the sloane thing was.

i was pretty satisfied with the eppy....

what i thought was really smooth is that they said they decifered page 94 (47+47=94)

it was really eerie seeing dixon the way he was..

i can't wait til next week

I thought is was an amazing epsiode I really thought dixon was going crazy I felt so bad for him... ooo and I loved the end with the ice cream so cute

laneytk said:
I feel somewhat let down from last nights ep. There sure was alot of people missing (Irina/Weiss/Will/Francinator). Who was this new CIA director dude breathing down Jack's back - just for this ep and then he is gone? I liked the Marshall love addition. :redhair:
That guy was from the NSA :smiley:

i loved this episode!!! it was so sweet!!!!! they had their first fight adn he came back at nite to apologized........::tear::...it was so sweet!!!!! and at the end in the park...so sweet....so i thought to myself to...was the apoptylytic(sp) event sloane gettin that thing?cuz thats a big deal...anyways...i liked this..it was so sweet..he had those to die for puppy eyes....

i think this ep was great.the whole marshall thing was so cute.the rambaldi thing was confusing though.and dixon was great too i'm glad he finally confessed to switching the test results.

omg... dixon had one of his BEST performances EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! and marshall's in LUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvv!

I can't vote as yet ... I haven't been able to see the episode as yet ... I might see it tonite, so I will vote later ... and no, I haven't read any of the recaps, because I want to be surprised ...

I just saw the promo also for the Season Finale ... and like it says, the last 10 seconds of the finale, will be like ... Oh My God ... Surprise ... what will that be?

Back