Season 2 Countdown Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought there was only supposed to be three deaths, the third one being in the countdown? hmm i ll have to go searching for that one!

the date is April 27th i think....but then we only have to wait ONE week for the next one after that, so at least that's ok!!!

sry this is outa nowhere but....
1. will wont die.. (JJ like him.. icould tell form reading declassified)
2. i dont think dixon will ide
3. vaughn has to make a hard decision
4. sydney will somehow be indanger. (duh she s goign to die if dixon blow them up)
5. itll end in a cliff hanger... (all alais eppys do)

well im wired so :jumpin gup and dowm: well theres my views.

i thought there was only supposed to be three deaths, the third one being in the countdown? hmm i ll have to go searching for that one!

There's been some confusion about how many people are dying on Alias. Including Francie, it's 4. But Kristin's source said 3 MORE will die. And two have (Emily and Diane). And so I guess you're right, the 3rd death will be in 'Countdown.'

Mabye they will have a new personm kust for killing.

Maybe... but I think Kristin said that the third death will be someone that will break her heart. I don't think that a new person would break her heart.

Well, judging by the spoilers posted at alias media, it looks like it's going to be Dixon who's going to get killed becasue he's the only one not mentioned in the storyline.

i don't think dixon's gonna die b/c he has kids...and since diane died last ep it just wouldn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back