Countdown till the end of school.

ooo, mine too!! I have 3 days worth of them :o_O: going to go crazy sittin still in a chair for so long!! AAAAAAAH!!!! LMAO!! I sit so weird in my classes...not to mention I "disrupt" the class all the time...stupid teachers...since when is standing on a desk shouting things about Alias disrupting? And crawling under a desk to poke people when they walk by? NOT DISRUPTING! :smiley: It isn't really....not when the rest of the class is screaming about homework and how there's so much. I'm already done and havin some fun scaring people heehee ^_^

i think next year there are finals in every subject but in 8th grade- only math thank god!

hahaha Jo- standing on desks shouting stuff about alias is not disrupting at allll!! oh well, i sort of advertise alias wherever i go- yesterday i was playing inklink and i kept telling everyone to watch alias!

alisydas said:
when i go back on tue iv got tests all week
ooo, I have tests too!! baH!!!!

heehee, yes nance, not disruptive at all!! Stupid teacher got sick of me though, gave me a referral almost for standing up, and the desk is at my waist, so you can't even tell I was standing! LMAO!

you like the word ugh, don't you? LMAO!! baH! well...I like eH and baH so who cares? LMAO!! I have a Biology test and English test on Monday, and I just had the Stanford 9's testing :lol:

I'm not sure about how many days, but I think the last day of school is June 5 or 6.

NERD!!! :P just kidding

I get out a week earlier than some other schools because we start school a week early. :D

Back