Season 5 CountDown to Final Season

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Today is my birthday, and I just got the most awesome gift from ABC ... an air-date for the final 9 episode of Alias ... the last season starts back on April 19th, 2006 at 8pm ... and we get 9 episodes, with a two-hour premiere and a two-hour finale ... which will give us 7 weeks of un-interrupted "Alias" experience ... :woot:

so lets start the count-down to the "Alias" finale ... :blowup:

50 more days to go ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

Today is my birthday, and I just got the most awesome gift from ABC ... an air-date for the final 9 episode of Alias ... the last season starts back on April 19th, 2006 at 8pm ... and we get 9 episodes, with a two-hour premiere and a two-hour finale ... which will give us 7 weeks of un-interrupted "Alias" experience ... :woot:

so lets start the count-down to the "Alias" finale ... :blowup:

50 more days to go ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

^^Dont you just love birthday presents from ABC? My birthday is the day the 100th epi is supposed to air. How cool is that?

Happy day late Birthday! 🍰

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS VAUGHN
I WANT HIM TO COME BACK!

^^Who doesn't? He's freakin amazing :D

YAY!!!
finally i know when its airing
but i must say that this month is gonna b an anxious one
WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE OTHER MONTH!
but otherwise, stoked about it comin back!!
cant wait

Omg, i can't wait to see ALIAS back in action. Meantime i'm watching DVD's which i've bought them. And next month i'll buy 3rd and 4th season :DD.
Every day of return of ALIAS is closer and closer :D.

. . . 2 9 . . .

Today we have only 29 more days to go ... but ABC got their monkey's to think and they have decided to move Alias' Series Finale from Wednesday to Monday night on May 22 ...

On Sunday, May 21, "Home Edition" and "Desperate Housewives" will both finish their seasons in extended fashion, with the former airing at 7 p.m. ET and the latter at 9. The fun continues May 22, when "Alias" will finish its five-year run on the network -- a switch from the Wednesday timeslot it will occupy on its return to the schedule next month.

The move to Monday for "Alias" gets it out of the way of "American Idol's" final week and also makes room for "Lost" to finish the year with two hours' worth of mystery on Wednesday, May 24. "Lost" also had a two-hour finale last spring.

This is such great news, since Alias won't have to compete against the finale of American Idol ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

. . . 2 9 . . .

Today we have only 29 more days to go ... but ABC got their monkey's to think and they have decided to move Alias' Series Finale from Wednesday to Monday night on May 22 ...
This is such great news, since Alias won't have to compete against the finale of American Idol ... :woot: :woot: :woot:
Who cares about American Idol - they can get 'lost'. I just want ALIAS!

:( so sad this is going to be the end of it...

Back