Season 5 CountDown to Final Season

Who cares about American Idol - they can get 'lost'. I just want ALIAS!

:( so sad this is going to be the end of it...

well about 25 million viewers watch, so I am sure they care ... which brings me back to being happy that ABC changed the finale date ... :woot:

24 days to go!!!!
That's only a little more than 3 weeks. We can do this. We might not go crazy after all. Yeeyyyyy!!!!!

24 more days ... and then 6 weeks of un-interrupted Alias ... till the end ... :(

but don't worry ... I am excited :woot:

we are going out with a BANG :blowup:

24 more days ... and then 6 weeks of un-interrupted Alias ... till the end ... :(

but don't worry ... I am excited :woot:

we are going out with a BANG :blowup:

oh man..I just saw it...during lost....but supposedly it was on during gh.
it start with the pilot...saying the show began with a question and it went to flash a bunch of alias's and than there was scenes from season four....the car crash. and it went on to say that there was an even bigger question or something...and said that it is going to go out with an even bigger bang...than it shows scenes from new eps....with spy mommy

sorry, my recaps are really bad....but that was a jist of it..

*sniff* I was too young to see alias when it started, so I've crammed all four previous seasons on DVD in since December, while also watching season five, so I've suffered severe confusion and eye strain for a show that I love so much now and IT'S ENDING!!!!!!!! this really is a cruel world...I have the countdown on my harry Potter calender! IT'S COMING EVERYBODY! during my Easter break too, awensome!

Back