Season 5 CountDown to Final Season

4 days wow!! thats the same thing as 3 days which is basicly 2 which means its really 1 which means its basicly airing right now!!
...ok that might have been a stretch but im so excited!!

:rotflmao: nice!

Kinda sad, but I just realized it's on next week the day before yesterday. Ah how horrible of me. But it's also good because of less waiting? :thinking:

In a two-hour special event on Wednesday, April 19, a secret agent Sydney Bristow takes on a new role:motherhood. Like the star who plays her, garner, Sydney's becoming a mom

OMG IT'S ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

this is horrible....

It's in the TV Guide, I highlighted it in pink, blue and yellow, cut out the picture and put it on th date on my calender, psyched myself out telling all my friends my theories on what might happen, rewatching the promo again and again.....

I CAN ONLY LAST SO LONG DOING ALL THIS!!!!

2 days, 20 hours, and 36 minutes!! I'm so excited!! Everytime I read something or see something about Alias, I go crazy and squee!! :woot:

25 more hours, it's killing me. I thought today was monday, and when I found out it was tuseday I almost died of excitment.

Exactly 24 hours until the return of Alias!!

This is so exciting!! Just 1 day left!! I can't wait!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

i have been counting down the exact hours for like a week now! im so excited!!! im having an alias marathon tonight to get me even more ready!!!!

I really don't know how I'm going to make it through work tomorrow with all this pent up anticipation about ready to explode!!! I mean come on, we are so stinkin' close to getting all our questions answered . . . oh wait, this is Alias . . .

13 hours & 15 mins, i have no clue how i am going to make through school today. I can't wait but it hasn't really hit me yet that ALIAS is on tonite because we've wait so long for it's return.

i can make it lol i have work from 10-4, than i go get my car fixed, buy tons of food, take a shower and rewatch the horizon even though i have like a million times and then its here lol

Back