Season 5 Countdown to Prophet 5

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Ok ... its August 16thh 2005 ... and Alias will be on on September 29th, 2005 ...

that means ... we have <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>44</span> days to Alias Season 5 Premiere ... :woot:

Are you excited? because I am ... :woot:

I am too!!!
We should get someone to make some sort of countdown clock to put on your computer desktop or something....any takers?
Lauren

Yay! I was wondering when someone would start a countdown!

Hmm did we countdown to each episode each week for season four? I don't think so.

Yeah, new picture time!! I'm still using that picture from last year. Which reminds me, I can't wait till the promo pictures get released! Heck, I can't wait till Alias starts, but who can? :rolleyes:

You are very luckies because you will able to watch it september 29th but I have to wait more time for spanish subtitles (y) . Are my message right written? :blush:

busysunday@9 said:
43 43 43 YAYYYYYYYY  Too bad i missed 47...
43 43 43 :D  :jump:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
[post="1459380"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

we all did ... we all did :(

but yeah ... 43 more days ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

Are all of you people reading spoilers...because I'm dying not reading them. Can we start a support group? IS there one?!

WOW 44 DAYS!! it's already marked on my calendar!! :lol:

I was so trying to stay spoiler free because I like surprises, but then ya know I <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MISS ALIAS SO MUCH!!!!!!</span> every little bit of info seems to get us closer to the premire. I've seriously started watching abc all the time just to wait for a commercial. (have not found one yet)

only 13 days until the new sneak peek magazine
43 DAYS TILL PROPHET FIVE (I have had a count down for like 50 days so I did not miss 47 :D )

Kakan said:
no I did not miss the day 47 🇳🇴 :P
[post="1459480"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too! :nonono:

I tried to stay spoiler free as well. I lasted until the spoilers were released. :lol: I used to be so good at staying away. (n)

hmmm I am stuck between 42 and 41 days 9 more minutes and I can say 41 but until then I am sad to say that I still have 42 more days till season 5! lol

Sydney L Bristow said:
hmmm I am stuck between 42 and 41 days 9 more minutes and I can say 41 but until then I am sad to say that I still have 42 more days till season 5! lol
[post="1461390"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea I wonder why :whistle: :P

Back