Season 5 Countdown to Prophet 5

You all should know that on A2A there is already a countown to the alias premire. :D

hey can i join the drinking party?!?!?!?!? :balloons: :thejoyofpepsi: :thejoyofpepsi: :thejoyofpepsi: :balloons:

Oh god. I never thought of that. I am gonna have to tape the OC..but I have soccer practice on Thursday night, so I already have to tape alias... O god. I need Tivo.

but 39 days :smiley:

Natalia said:
:Ponder:

Let's see. More than a year until Prophet Five.
[post="1463348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: haha yep about a year :Ponder:

We are only up to 4x04 here.... season 5 aint even on the cards!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>38 DAYS</span> :happydance: yeah and who else saw the AOL sneak peak??? And now I'm super pathetic because I'm watching ABC all the time waiting for a promo :blush: but hey like I'm the only one.

Darn I'm underage no drinkin for me :angry: lol jk

Aliasaholic47 said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>38 DAYS</span> :happydance:  yeah and who else saw the AOL sneak peak??? And now I'm super pathetic because I'm watching ABC all the time waiting for a promo :blush: but hey like I'm the only one.
Darn I'm underage no drinkin for me :angry:  lol jk
[post="1465327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

poor Meg :console: :lol:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
*waits patiently* soooo.... anyone up for a board game?? ;)

i hate waiting (n)
[post="1465835"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ha ha what game? 37 days left for me :P

hmmmm.... how about Twister? we all need a good stretch to calm ourselves down ;) unless you're too old granny K :P
[post="1465857"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ha ha :lol: I am not the eldest one here..... :P just ask Go Go about his age ^_^

hahahaha well you're the oldest friend i have :P

so no to the Twister..... how about Scrabble?? and no using a dictionary *shakes finger*
[post="1465863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ha ha :blush: we already have that kind of game here just check Alias fun if you can find it :P

lol yay now only 37 DAYS for mee too, west coast has it harder than you guys. But I guess I shouldn't complain everyone from australia has to wait like a year :( sorry guys. :( :thinking:

Back