Season 5 CountDown to Series Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alias_Gay

Ensign
The end is near ... in about 5 minutes ... we get another new episode of Alias ... then next week ... another one and then on Monday May 22nd ... the end will become inevitable ... after 5 great years, the "Alias" cast and crew says goodbye ... to the fans ... and to ABC ...

I will be crying like a baby, saying goodbye to these exceptional people ... to JJ for creating a great show ... to ABC for keeping it on (even though they have done some strange decisions) ... and to the cast and crew ... many many many many many many many thanks ...

Guys ... this episode is it ... :(

12 days to go ... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yeah, that will be sad day, at least 4 me, but you gotta move on. But ALIAS soon the DVD's will come and special boxset and there will be lots of bonuses so i think that ALISA will be with us for a lot of time to come :smiley:.
But i cannot wait to see the finale :DDDDDDDDDD

I'm so heartbroken. I didn't realize it until I watched Season 1, Episode 1 over the weekend. What am I going to do without Alias?

Six days. Six, sad sad days.

i think we will all be left to find new obsessions, and they will never be as good
i just dont want to forget alias
its so sad!
i thought i was going to be okay with this, but im not so sure anymore
im gonna cry!

I am soo sad but HOPEFUL HOPEFUL HOPEFUL that Sydney and Vaughn will have a happy ending. We all got a taste of it at the end of last nights episode and it was great. Less than 5 days--hard to imagine...........hopefully TNT will start showing reruns at a decent hour again--I will need my fix. :D

Anyone got a little chocked up as they showed clip for the finale.

You met her as a redhead. You fell in love with her as a blonde. Now, it's time to say goodbye to agent Sydney Bristow. How is it going to end? Is anybody guess. :console:

I was looking at the TV last night and thought that this time next week, Alias would be over. Monday will be a sad, sad day in deed.

:sadangel:

CJ

Anyone got a little chocked up as they showed clip for the finale.

You met her as a redhead. You fell in love with her as a blonde. Now, it's time to say goodbye to agent Sydney Bristow. How is it going to end? Is anybody guess. :console:

I was looking at the TV last night and thought that this time next week, Alias would be over. Monday will be a sad, sad day in deed.
:sadangel:

CJ

I know ... its gonna be a sad sad sad day indeed :sadangel:

I'm going to be an emotional wreck when it ends, and I'm going on a vacation type thing right after, so I've decided I'm just not going to sleep that night and sleep the whole way in the car. Two days 3 hours and 17 minutes

So long Alias :(

~Andrea :angelic:

Two days, one hour, and thirty minutes. I've been crying like, nonstop all week, and I seriously think I'm going to go into a crazy depression when it ends :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back