Season 5 CountDown to Series Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 hours... :( :( :(

I can't wait to see how it ends, but I'm dreading it at the same time. It'll be amazing, but... I DON'T WANT ALIAS TO END!!! :( :( :(

*climbs back into the denial bubble*

Less than a day to go :-//////////////////////////////.
Well i'm from Slovenia so i'll have to wait for the download but, i wanna see the serie finale and hope that it'll go out with a BAAAANG!!

It will blow your mind away ... believe me ... we'll be shocked at the end of the series ... ;)

25 hours to go :blowup:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I don't know if I can handle all of this. My 2 favorite shows are never going to be on again!! I think I'll cry like a little girl when it's over. 🇳🇴 :nervous:

21 hours and 30 minutes... :(

Damn. I'm going to have to start getting real hobbies now, huh?

I know, eh? Alias has been my entire life for five years, and now, by this time tomorrow, it'll all be over. I still can't believe it. I'm so confused on how I should feel, and I know I won't be able to function for at least a few weeks. Its always so hard to let go :(

i considered wearing mascara and dark eye shadow, cause its something i never do, to mourn the loss of alias. but... i dont own any, lol.

I want to cry if i think about it.

All I know is that tomorrow I'm wearing my Alias shirt, lol.

Omg, it's Monday now.

21 hours and 10 minutes. I think- I'm too tired and excited and depressed (very emotionaly confused) to think about it!

~Andrea :angelic:

Me either. And the fellow-alias-watcher in my household is going to be out of town until tuesday night, so it'll be even more sad! (n)

13 hourrs, 18 minutes....someone tell me this isn't real....

I still haven't come to terms with this. I'm making my boyfriend leave tonight when it comes on. I think I need to watch it alone. I'm going to be in hysterics.

Wow good thing I checked the tv listings today. I don't know why I had it in my brain that it was on Thursday. Thank god for small miracles I would have missed it! God it's so sad I know I am going to Cry! I hate so much to see it go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back