Season 5 CountDown to Series Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to wait a little more, because in our country they're just rolling 4th season and i'm watching 5th season over the internet or more exactly i'm DL it ;).

I canno't believe that the END is so near :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.

Seeing as there's no way I could bring myself to go to school today, I'm here watching the dvds...Wait (and dreading) the finale tonight...

Tonight.....Wow :(

I too am depressed for tonight. I have been a faithful viewer of Alias since day one. At least I have the DVD's to keep me company. Just think- in years to come, we can all look back and remember all the fun memories we have made with Alias and the gang. We'll laugh like crazy when someone forgets to frost the pie or when we accidentily run into a gate or go miniature golfing or when we hear a joke about a grashopper named Doug. It's been a great 5 years. (Well, minus the cow...)

Can't wait to see how it all ends! Hope it goes out with a Bang! :redhair:

Oh- I forgot about when we all see the number 47 everywhere we go! That will bring us back good memories too.
:D

I can't believe it's going to all be over after tonight. That makes me so sad. I love this show so much. At least my friend Jessica (vaughnishawt) and I are going to be having an Alias party. But I'm going to be sad.

8 hours and 10 minutes. :(

49 minutes............

It hasn't even sunk in yet.

Wait. I'm off an hour.

So it's an hour and 20 minutes as of this edit.

carbo, i like you're sig, but it makes me so sad!!

even though its one hour until the finale, it's really three hours until the finale is over, so techically we've got that much more time until alias' run is over..

so i must say i agree with missy, it's better that i'm watching it alone, i feel like i've grown up along with alias--omg, cue more tears... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

omg...i can't believe that this day is actually here. I remember back in the first season when we used to joke around about how our lives would end when Alias did. That seemed so far away. I can't believe that it's here already...the end, i'm only realizing how sad this really is with 22 minutes left. It's beed a good ride though. We'll miss you Alias. 🇳🇴

In my heart, there is no ending in ALIAS, it always keep running :redhair: :eek:
But I do hope the book can keep the orgional storyline without cutting any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back