Countdown Until Lost Returns!

in 5 and 1/2 days i watched the entire 24 episodes of the first season. and yesterday i watched the first eight episodes of the second season. :love:
fantastic.

^^ i watch lost instead of doing homework. :smiley:

every time i watch the promo i practically squeal with joy--specifically where kate goes "we can't leave without jack" and then like three seconds later there's a shot of them leaving without jack. :lol:

i think it might be good, can someone summarize the first bit for me? :cool:

any sort of at all in-depth summary could take pages upon pages. lost is about people whose plane crashed on an island. the island is different--weird things happen, people are healed, there are "monsters" etc. it's the story of these people's survival.

it's really good but it's kind of hard to just watch in the middle. it's like opening up crime and punishment right in the middle of it and starting to read--you might be a wee bit confused.

i have now watched all of season one and season two in like the last month. and done no homework, mind you.
so i've seen every ep now. i'll probably find season three online and watch them too. :smiley:

FINALLY ON ITS WAY!

I saw an ad in the newspaper for it. They had those random two people from the last trip to the TV hatch on it! :angry: You know, that girl with too much make-up and the guy with her? They went along with Locke... I didn't like them. At all. They had better not be important from now on.

haha. it's really hard isn't it!? at lost-forum they just make you highlight text so it's even easier! i try so hard not to read them though. grrr. and btw, i'm not 100% sure that it's true, but like 99%

Back