Season 2 Countdown

i feel a bit geeky getting all excited about alias tomorrow rather than the actual super bowl itself. :blush: oh well, not a big football fan anyway. i just really hope this ep brings in a bunch of new viewers so that i can point and them and say, "HAH! TOLD YOU SO!! shoulda watched from the very beginning!!" well, not that meanly, but you know. :D

as for guest stars, rutger hauer is guest starring as sloane's temporary substitute. the only things i've seen him in is buffy the vampire slayer (the movie) and the tenth kingdom (the miniseries).

I think im going to stay up to watch it when it starts for me (the lastest time 10:15) Hopefully it will snow really hard up here in the "woods" of New England

What's cool is that we all see it at the same time because it's kinda like it's prerecorded but live.

All the articles are getting me excited!!

IluvVaughn13 said:
wait its playing at 7 o clock instead of 9 im confused
Alias is playing at 10:15 EST/9:15 CST/7:15 PST - it's the same moment for all of us except that the time it airs is different because of the time difference

They just talked to Jen at the pre-game show, and I'm freaking out cuz I can't wait for the ep, and cuz she is only an hour away from me!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: At the 50-yd line!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Only 5 hrs, 45 min!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Ah!!!! They did?!?!?!?!
I missed it!!!!My TV hasnt been on to the game at all. All I care about is Alias!

I CAN'T EITHER! YAY! i could really care less a/b the super bowl but if it brings up ALIAS' ratings it's good!

This ep is gonna rock! Every single Alias fan is talking about it. And in five hours, everybody will be talking about it!

Back