Feedback Couple Suggestions

Valentino

Scout
After posting around for a bit I have a couple suggestions;

The Layout -
As a new forum I think the layout could be condensed a bit. Once activity picks up and the forums are flooding with replies and topics you could probably expand back out into something similar to what you have now. I think something like this would flow a lot better for a new forum;

Category
- Forums

Walking Dead Talk Home
- News and Announcements
- Introductions
- Forum Suggestions

The Walking Dead
- The Talking Dead (general The Walking Dead discussion)
- Comics (all comic discussions)
- TV Series (all discussion to do with the tv series)
- Video Games (all TWD game discussions)

Zombies!
- General Zombie Talk (merge Zombie Talk and Zombie Survival?)
- Zombie Movies
- Zombie Games
- Zombie Books

General Discssion
- Off Topic
- Media Discussion (other tv series, movies, games, etc).

I know it seems like a lot of cutting down, but I think it will look a lot neater =] I think adding descriptions would be a plus too ;)

Make things more The Walking Dead-y -
I think appearance wise the forum could give off more of a TWD vibe. Maybe an updated banner, markers, favicon, etc? Really make it unique :smiley: I could probably help with some graphics if you want.

Wow these are all great decisions really id love for you to help with graphics and i am buying a custom theme after Christmas when i have money.

Ooh a custom theme sounds great! I can work on a new banner if you want, and I can make some other promotional graphics in a few days after when I have some days off of work!

Yeah when the forum first started i had a graphics section but no graphics to showcase in it so it was removed.

Looks good :smiley: I still 100% support a forum for TWD video games though. You'd be surprised how much discussion can come out of the Telltale game alone, and I know a ton of people that loved it.

Back