Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wes/Lilah

• Angel/Fred

• Other*please specify*

• Total voters
Cordy and Angel. Was seriously obsessed them. I really wantd them to be together. Even more than Buffy and Angel in the end. I loved "Waiting in the Wings" and "your welcome". They had a good ending between them though i wish they told each other they loved them and also that cordy never died. :D

Vartanbabe said:
I was never really into Buffy & Angel.
[post="1028876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why is that?

Meh, I wasn't really that interested in the ships on Angel, but I was a bit of a Fresley shipper ^_^

Because I think they have more and better chemistry than BA. I love the way they acted around each other it was cute. and when you look at them it just fits. I wanted them together so bad *sigh* stupid Joss Whedon.

Oh, never trust Joss Whedon when it comes to romances. He likes to implement the quote, "a happy couple is a boring couple" and if you noticed not one of the couples on either Buffy or Angel stayed together for very long. I think Wesley/Fred was the shortest relationship portrayed on the show - they got together and killed Fred off all in one episode :lol:

I prefer the brother/sister relationship between Cordy and Angel. I felt it was more consistent with their characters and it was more enjoyable to watch.

I ship wes/fred :love:

I was not fond of cordy and angel and I have my reasons :lol: the biggest reason being i'm a buffy/angel shipper & always will be ;)

golden_eye said:
I was not fond of cordy and angel and I have my reasons  :lol: the biggest reason  being i'm a buffy/angel shipper  & always will be ;)
[post="1041111"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Good reason :lol:

I can't stand buffy. I don't what it is I just can't stand the girl She wasn't good enough for Angel. *in my opinion* I wanted to see Wes/Fred as a couple a little longer then the end of smile time and hole in the world.*sigh* He let gunn/fred date for a season. Fresley only got an ep. *stupid joss whedon*

Definitely Wes/Fred. :love:

I wasn't all that into Cordy/Angel. It seemed kind of tacked on to me. Like, hmmm...we've been here a while, Angel hasn't had a romantic interest, Ah-ha! Cordy's the woman on the show! Yeah, let's go with that. :rolleyes: :lol:

I think Cordy and Angel had such a good friendship, and in TV-land, that can never be left alone, because guys and girls can't just be friends, right? Loved them as friends, more...meh.

I lurved Fred/Wes! i never actually did in the beginning but by season 5 all i wanted was for them to get together!

I also loved Cordy/Angel, and yeah Conner/Cordy was just ewww! :P

5x5 said:
Definitely Wes/Fred.  :love: 

I wasn't all that into Cordy/Angel.  It seemed kind of tacked on to me.  Like, hmmm...we've been here a while, Angel hasn't had a romantic interest, Ah-ha!  Cordy's the woman on the show!  Yeah, let's go with that. :rolleyes:  :lol:

I think Cordy and Angel had such a good friendship, and in TV-land, that can never be left alone, because guys and girls can't just be friends, right?  Loved them as friends, more...meh.
[post="1056896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:laughbounce: I agree :D I preferred Cordy/Angel's relationship in season one of Angel where they were almost like brother and sister.

Oh, and I like your screen name. Faith rocks! ^_^

jess said:
:laughbounce: I agree :D  I preferred Cordy/Angel's relationship in season one of Angel where they were almost like brother and sister.

Oh, and I like your screen name.  Faith rocks! ^_^
[post="1073393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I definitely liked them better as friends--she could really slap Angel out of deep-brood mode! :lol:

Thanks for the screen name compliment! I've had a bunch of people (from non-Buffy threads, of course) ask me if it's pronounced "fivebyfive" or "fivetimesfive." :laughbounce:

Faith and the Mayor--now those were some good times! ;)