"Covert Affairs"

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Did anyone watch "Covert Affairs" last night on the USA Network? It was amazing ... and I finally get my spy-fix for the week ...

It certainly has been taunted as the new "Alias" but we all know there is nothing better than "Alias" ... but it was great with all the action, the intrigue, the spy-ness of it all ... looking forward to seeing what the producers have off their sleeve ...

Also, during times on the show I was expecting Sydney Bristow to come around and help Annie kick some butt ...

Annie is the Piper Perabo's character on "Covert Affairs" ...

What did you guys think?

I was like ok, a new Alias, but can she kick butt like Syd. She can run but she didn't kick ass like her. Will keep watching but can I say I am in lust/luv with Auggue.lol

I watched Cover Affairs too.

I think it was ok...
She is NOT like Syd! Definitely!

She is more like Rachel, isn't she?
Yes she is ...

There is only One Sydney Bristow ... ;)

Hey maybe Jennifer Garner can become her nemesis on Covert Affairs like Anna was to Sydney ...

great show so far ... looking forward to seeing how they develop the characters and how Annie becomes more of a spy in the future ...

Yes she is ...

There is only One Sydney Bristow ... ;)

Hey maybe Jennifer Garner can become her nemesis on Covert Affairs like Anna was to Sydney ...

great show so far ... looking forward to seeing how they develop the characters and how Annie becomes more of a spy in the future ...

Yeah! There's only one Sydney Bristow! ;D

And yes, Jen could be her nemesis. It would be great!
But I think she should appear when the show become a success, you know...
'cause Jen is special! hahah

Yeah! There's only one Sydney Bristow! ;D

And yes, Jen could be her nemesis. It would be great!
But I think she should appear when the show become a success, you know...
'cause Jen is special! hahah
Yeah she is ... ;)

But I think for USA the show is already a success ... and they already ordered a 2nd season which is great!

Last week's episode was great and tomorrow's episode looks like it going to be lots of fun ...

Can't wait!

Back