Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: Cowboy Bebop

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Crime

First aired: 2021-11-19

Creator: André Nemec

Cast: John Cho, Mustafa Shakir, Daniella Pineda, Elena Satine, Alex Hassell

Overview: A ragtag crew of bounty hunters chases down the galaxy's most dangerous criminals. They'll save the world... for the right price.
Cowboy Bebop (2021)

Last edited:
It's been a long time coming but the Netflix live-action Cowboy Bebop series is coming November 19, 2021. Based on the classic anime series, the Netflix adaption will be 10 episodes starring John Cho.

OK, in the teaser we see Spike, Jet, Faye, and the Bebop ship but no Ed or Ein. I'll watch if for no other reason then to see how they handle a live-action version of Ein. 🐕 :D

COWBOY BEBOP is an action-packed space Western about three bounty hunters, aka “cowboys,” all trying to outrun the past. As different as they are deadly, Spike Spiegel (John Cho), Jet Black (Mustafa Shakir), and Faye Valentine (Daniella Pineda) form a scrappy, snarky crew ready to hunt down the solar system’s most dangerous criminals — for the right price. But they can only kick and quip their way out of so many scuffles before their pasts finally catch up with them.​

As anybody had a chance to watch this yet? It's still on my To Do list and now I've found that it's already been cancelled. :eek:

Apparently poor reviews has done it in, no S2 or wrap up episode to concluded the endings of S1.