C & C Creative Computing Contents

Contents page under Scene News - All words start with capital letters except 'compare'..... looks weird to me.... Apart from that the layout is nice, clean.
I'll ask again if you are intending to print this? There are some things you may not be aware of if you are.....

well its for A Level so i will just get standard printing i presume cos the ppl in my lesson suck at this stuff

its in CMKY but im not sure what bleed space is , is it like a margin border thing ? if so then yeh i left some

Its ok if its not getting professionally done....
Bleed is the part of the image that will be cropped off when trimmed, Usually around 3mm. Its because printers don't print to the edge of the paper, cutting into the image prevents white borders around your pages. That make sense?
Also are you using a high resolution? Photoshop defaults to a horrrible 75ish, for print you need around 300+ DPI (Preferably 600) depending on what format printer it will be printed on....
There were a bunch more things I could have mentioned but I don't think anyone here cares about imposition and pantones and the like.....
I never got to do anything cool like this for school =( I had to wait until I got to work......

hmm i guess you know more about it than me , i thought it would be cool to get it printed proprely in a local shop somewhere on some decent paper so i could keep a copy to but i dno what i would need to give them or w/e

Lol I do this all day at work....
When you are done, I can make up a print ready version of the files for you.
Butchering files from designers is our specialty.....;)
I can even print you off a couple of copies and send them out to you free of charge if you like.

Back