Creative WRITING!

Wrting is a PERFORMING ART! You can do readings in front of people! Thst performing! I'm going to Interlochen Arts Acdemy this summer and My major is Creative Writing and my minor is Jazz Piano! I love wrting and I guess I'm quite could at it. My we could have e-readinds for writing here... :goes off to think;

i write as well! im writing an original story now and i have many fanfics on the web(including here and ffnet and coverme!) and you are going to interlochen? i wanted to go but it didnt work out with my summer schedule(unfortunatly!i wanted to go for drama though!)
i agree it is a performing art, we should post our stuff here!

i love writing!!!!!!!!!!!!! i alwayas write.... i have to type up some of my stuff then ill post! poetry is my fav but i love all things, i work best though when i hahve some kind of pressure on me... lmao. like school engilsh stories are the best. and i write plays and enter them into the BBC young playwrights festival. only this year they lost my play. i was soooo mad!!!! i got all pissed because my nest friend won....

Victoria King said:
i write as well! im writing an original story now and i have many fanfics on the web(including here and ffnet and coverme!) and you are going to interlochen? i wanted to go but it didnt work out with my summer schedule(unfortunatly!i wanted to go for drama though!)
what fics do you write? I'd like to read them some time.

K. Ackles said:
Victoria King said:
what fics do you write? I'd like to read them some time.
Ooo THANKS!
okay i have written several actually but all the ones here are not finished and havent been updated for awhile(because i get another idea while im writing another one, then rush to write that one and go with that one until the viscous cycle begins again!LMAO! its my goal this summer to not start another one and finish all of these! :D
As Simple As That~here
Imagination~here as well
Queens of the Battery~a spoof/satire/random comedy(not serious or written well at all, but great laughs! ;) )
My Watcher, Keep Me Safe~here
Broken~ffnet under the name lynn
Solitary Confinement~ffnet under the name lynn(my first fanfic ever, and my favorite of my fics!)
Alone~ a short different rushed cuff of the moment free verse/poem~here at the non alias fiction place

and shortly i will be adding my original to the non alias fiction place! THANKS FOR CHECKING THESE OUT!and for some reason i think i am forgetting one so if you see another one under lynn its mine i just forgot it!LMAO! ^_^

I never exactly thought writing was for me, but then I realized how much fun I could have actually sitting down to write a story. I've written fanfic too, and one outside story, and I like to write poetry as well.

And you know Vic, I think I've actually read some of those before at ff.net!

I don't write all that much, I do a little poetry, but I love writing short stories. We had a short story unit for English and I loved it. My teacher loved my story too, so that was good. :D But it's not like it's my favorite thing to do, I'd much rather draw.

I love writing! only I always have so much to say that my hand starts cramping. :D

poetry is fabulous, although I have yet to try writing my own poems. I do like writing "found" poems, though. very fun. ^_^

btvaughn said:
I never exactly thought writing was for me, but then I realized how much fun I could have actually sitting down to write a story. I've written fanfic too, and one outside story, and I like to write poetry as well.

And you know Vic, I think I've actually read some of those before at ff.net!
you have?!?!LOL!! i know when i first came on here and said my alias on ffnet was lynn ppl were like i know you!LMAO!! ^_^ what did you think?! :thinking: ^_^ ;)

Oh my goodness...I just re-looked up Solitary Confinement and I specifically remember it! LMAO!!!!!
And the sequel, Solitary Secret....right?

And Broken sounds familiar!
And I just looked at my fics, and I noticed you read one...how crazy is that?? LMAO!

No...I didn't actually post at ff, I just read! LOL...but I meant here....in the romance section...LMAO!!!!
Vic read one of my fics...I was so excited!

I used to want to be a writer, but I've had serious writer's block for a while... lol. My sister, though, has bee n writing a story (fantasy) that is now over 60 pages, I think. If anyone is interested, I can try and get the link to where she posts it on the internet....

wow....that sounds awesome! If you want to post it, I'd love to read it!

But same goes for me with writer's block. I love writing, but I'm completely out of ideas, or otherwise they've been taken! lol

Back