Creative WRITING!

SydneyBristow201717 said:
i read osme poetry but i mostly hide it from EVERYONE! I'm into Journailsim, mostly editorials!
hehehe. my mom always wants to see in but i never let her see it. i post some here only becasue no one esle will se it cept u guys

I'm treasurer of the Creative writing club at school...

My mom and I are co-writing a book that we hope to get published next summer...

And I'm taking Journalism next year...

Writing is another thing that I don't like to do...but I do it because people tellme I have talent and I should go after it...my mom wants me to write mystery novels when I'm older :lol:

We had this assignment for english in 9th grade to write 21 "senses" little stories that she perfected.

I wrote one called "sense of teasing" and it was by far my best...lol.
My english teacher was an amazing lady who knew so much...and she actually suggested I send it in somewhere! I never did...but I felt pretty happy hearing that!

here are some of my non-alias poems:
The life I'm living is a lie. Everyday my heart flies away to the heavens and above. My brain is filled with words and sayings, everyday another praying. I gave him my life and he gave me my death. I lay there gasping for a breath. Everyone I know is saying "today's the day, just stop waiting" I went out there put my heart on the line and here I am all alone.

Everyday, I put down here a put down there, with no idea how it was tearing me down. The crying, the lying, the dying. The pressure, the stress, how should I dress? I wanted acceptance, but was only brought pain. Hurting the human brain is not a game.

I like to write, and I plan on pursuing Journalism...But I can't write fan fiction...Maybe I can't write, maybe I just think I can with my stories- I have one that is over 30 pages and one that is (and I am writing more of...) 11 pages...But I don't know...

Both of them were wonderful! And I agree with Vic that the first half definitely meant the most.

And I'll try and find the one in the fanfic...but I have a hard time finding anything there!

AgentDesertRose said:
I like to write, and I plan on pursuing Journalism...But I can't write fan fiction...Maybe I can't write, maybe I just think I can with my stories- I have one that is over 30 pages and one that is (and I am writing more of...) 11 pages...But I don't know...
you should post them! i'd love to read them!! :D

Some of my works have already been published... I'm unsure if I should keep pursuing writing as a career, or go for acting or law enforcement.

Oh, and you don't have to tell me I'm strange--I already know. ;)

Back