Creative WRITING!

i love writing. everyone at my old school knows it, but nobody at my new school. in an essay contest, i placed 3rd. in a fiction halloween contest, i tied for first. i write for fun and i've written a few stories... which i started in like second grade. they aren't that good. i'm better at short stories. he he

I love to write, which probably why I have so many fanfics! LMAO! Anyway, I do poetry and short stories and for a project I wrote a book, and now my grandma is trying to get it published by a fried of hers. It's a collection of my short stories! I'm so excited!

*Just notices thread* Ooh, I love to write! I've written a little bit of ff but nothing Alias. Only HP (so far) I'm thinking about doing something Alias-y but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in reading it. Again, still thinking about it. I actually wrote a story for a contest (I didn't win) but I was really proud of it. I'm glad I found fellow writers.

I love to write. At my highschool, they offer Creative Writing as an elective, but you have to take 2 years of a language (everyone recommends doing it your first 2 years) and I'm taking dance...so I can't do it this year, which totally stinks. But I love to write, creatively especially. I don't do very well with essays and such. I have to write with my imagination, not try to manipulate other people's words :P

Sarah Vartan said:
I'm writing a book right now. maybe someday i'll get it published! :smiley:
Oh really? That's awesome. I know an author personally...if you're ever interested ;)

Writing is awesome. I love it. It's like putting your soul onto paper...I just can't find words to describe how much I love to write. Sometimes poetry, but mostly fanfics and stories of my own.

Victoria King said:
AgentDesertRose said:
I like to write, and I plan on pursuing Journalism...But I can't write fan fiction...Maybe I can't write, maybe I just think I can with my stories- I have one that is over 30 pages and one that is (and I am writing more of...) 11 pages...But I don't know...
you should post them! i'd love to read them!! :D
ACK!!! (yes i know this a VERY VERY late reply to this post but oh well!!!)...my stories, books, fiction, whatever you want to call them are felgercarb!!! NO POSTY POSTY!! <--ok, that was stupid and random, but cool!!! And plus they just are...I have one that I am rewriting but there's barely anything to it at the moment...also I have a Matrix fan fiction that I am trying to work on...But still a lot of my writing is felgercarb!!!

Back