Season 2 Creme de la Creme Quotes

What was your favorite quote from "The Getaway?"

• “Hey? Three months in the hospital and I get a ‘Hey’? Gimme some sugar!” – Weiss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • “I’d be rude to overlook such a generous offer without proper considerations.” – Michael

• "Okay, let's be honest, there's really nothing worse that being kidnapped. Actually third grade

• "You didn't even tell me that you were dating Alice again!"- Sydney

• Other- post it!

• Total voters
this one is my fav !!

“I’d be rude to overlook such a generous offer without proper considerations.” – Michael

i loved all those quotes up there! especially sydneys! i was like stunned and then was waiting for vaughns reply! and vaughn with the key!hehehe! i would have been okay!LMAO!
but since i loved them all i put other! becuase there were other ones that were just great!
vaughn asking her out, you gotta eat!
weiss "hey if they are small get me two eclairs!"HAHA!
"always be prepared.....we win." s/v shippers rejoice in those smiles!i rejoiced!
"at jfk i had to take my shirt off, a free show.." i forget what else she said but she said somehting else about like that boys! i thought it was hilarous!
then marshall's impersonation of oliver"please cani have some more!HA!:lol:
great episode, i forget about these quotes(must go back and rewatch!)

Vaughn's basically saying "We should go to a hotel" and Syd's "I thot u loved me but ure still going out w/ that Bi***." hehhehe, love the modern day paraphasing. Marshall's wuz funny 2! ^_^

"I’d be rude to overlook such a generous offer without proper considerations.” – Michael

definitely vaughn's quote!!!
and him speaking french....
:P

Back