Cricket!

Go the Aussies. ur just sour that we ROCK. isn't andy flower from S.A.??? well he plays in Australia now. for the South Australian team. Matt Hayden just got 380 runs which is the highest score in test cricket EVER. he play's for queensland in the state game but he's in the aussie team. *dances around wearing a sombrero and green and yellow sox.* we rok we rok. yada yada yada

:lol: Yes, I am bitter about that! :lol: Well done to Hayden on his 380! :lol:

And I wasn't talking about Andy Flower, who did play for Zim, I was talking about Andrew Hall, my (currently banned) hero!

what did he do??? did you know that Brett lee smashed something like 7 or 14 helmets on one tour against some african country?? i forget exact details but go brett lee. he rox.

Not only does he rock, he is totally hot :love:
I've met him in person in only his swim suit! :cloud9:

Andrew had some sort of thing with Youhana during the 4th ODI, and he's been banned for two tests... *sigh*

I'm sure he's broken lots of helmets! I've broken 3bats in 2 seasons, and this season has only started! :lol:

mmmmmmm brett lee. he waved to us at the Gabba (brisbane), we were sitting right behind him, so we yelled at him, he's such a spunk-a-rama. ;) his latest hair style's a little too long for me though.

I love a guy with hair. Shahid Afridi...mmm...I love the way he flips it from one side to another. Zaheer Kahn has really sexy eyes. So does Vettori, but he has glasses as well.

Are you keeping up to date with the Tests in Aus? Do you go and see the tests, or just the ODI's?

i prefer odi but test are cool. we've an odi between aust and india coming up. i'l proberly go. brett lee was injured yesterday. he tore a abdomen muscle. my mum say's "it's cause he runs funny. all floppy." she has no appreciation for his god look's. did you know he bought a 1 million $ penthouse in Noosa (the best beach in southern Queensland, proberly the world) noosa's like a 1 hr drive from my house. i'm so gonna camp on his lawn.

:lol: WAIT FOR ME!!!! I wanna camp on his lawn as well! :lol:

Sheesh...of course he's good looking, and he'll still be good looking with a torn muscle, we'll just have to go a little easier on him. No chains :lol:

The New Years test is against WIndies this year, so I'll probably go see that at Newlands.

cool. i was "upset" about the muscle tear and was commiserating with a fellow vaughn/bretlle/alias luver friend and i'm going "i hope they give him heaps of painkillers" and "poor lil' brett all hurt" i was doing for my mother's sake and she was having such trouble not laughing.

I wonder if we can still grant him sexual favours while he has a torn muscle? Oh well...if not, I can wait! :lol:

Do you know what the scores are in the New Zealand India game? I can't get the website to work for me *pouts*

k. check out the new aussie bowler. i think his last name is clark and boy... is he HOT. not as hot as lee, who is now in aus. while the others are overseas but hot damn, he's a looker

:lol: I've seen him! He's a newbie! I played agaist a touring side from NSW, and they brought guys wit them and believe it or not BRETT LEE had been with that tour group back when he was little ^_^ If they are the future of Aussie cricket, Aussie cricket is looking fine!!! :love:

brett lee's stuck in aus having surgery on his ankle 😭
i support NSW eben though i live in QLD and NSW is Queenslands full on enemy. What i do for LOVE. :cloud9:

I think it's worse that I live in South Africa and love the Aussie team. That is loads worse *oops*

I saw him in a speedo not so long ago when they toured to SA...I saw'em on the beach in Durban and got autographs. Me and the cricket players are pretty tight.

scan in his aotugraph for me. i tried to get it but security guards know there stuff and i didn't wanna be banned from the gabba. GO THE AUSSIES. we lost our 1st ODI against India. nooooooooo

Back