Cricket!

hehehehe *snickers* Oh well...our test against Pakistan doesn't look so hot :rolleyes: Do you want Shane warne and all the Indians as well??? Of course I have all of SA...tell me what you want. I also have all of the Canadian cricket team! :lol:

I havent replyed to this thread in ages!!!!

Hey K.Ackles :smiley: theres another cricket fan, thats cool!Hey anji_alias

So India beat the Aussies, go india their Gansters!luv India im a bit ticked off coz i missed it but woohoo!! :smiley: India have to win! Go Laxman n Tendukar, they smashed it!!! im so happy :D

be warned i am a HUGE fan of australia and i watch alias (i've been practising how to kick a** like sid)
k-dawg: hhhhmmmmm choices. how bout lee's, gilchrist's, haydan's (yay, he's from the same state as i am and my dad's best mate went to school with him, dad's mate's mom taught him), ponting and mcgrath??? thanx dudette

I only have Shane and Brett from Aus. They were being very arrogant and didn't want to sign. Bastards. Same witht the English. I could have had Symonds, but I ummm...didn't recognise him cuz he was...ahhh...sorta new...so...umm....I only asked Shane and Brett. :blush: He looked kinda dejected. I'll scan them and then you can do whatever with it :smiley:

Welcome back MAA! And careful round her *whispers* she's an Aussie

Bloody Brilliant...forget the national side. Provincial matches...Shahid Afridi plays for a province here...mmmm... I love his hair :drools: Hows Brett Lee doing...???

he's good 🤤, they are in training for the VB test series coming up. Bad news, steve waugh has announced today that he is retiring from international games this january. bummer.

the other day my lil' sis comes up to me and sez:
"i think Brett Lee would love you, anj."
how sweet is that??? then she was to write a letter to herself about herself in the future and the smart lil' child wrote that she married brett lee and i married vaughn. she's got such good taste. she didn't want to tell mom though at first, when she did mum burst out laughing. she doesn't understand true lurve. :love:

did you know that there's a player on the english team called..... Michael Vaughan???

well this week we had the boxing day test. (it's still going) and Binger (brett lee) smacked two indians on the head (ouch). one was complaining about it (wuss) but then he got a really high score. Lee shoulda hit him much harder. Stevie got wacked on his elbow and retired sick only to come back onto the field later to help ponting make his 2nd double 100 back to back (woohoo).

i have decided to break into the player's seating area and ......... need i say more. (yes it's about brett/Binger)

And he's fit! Bingers fit bingers fit...lalalalalaal!!!

The new years tet is going on here :smiley: :smiley: At Newlands.

The Boxing day test was amazing! (yours and mine!)

Herschelle Gibbs got his Nose broken in 2 places!!!

damn that would hurt. we arn't going so good right now. India: 7/705 dec. and Australia is... (runs down stairs, turns on tv, looks at screen, runs upstairs.) i dunno. India's 2nd innings has started with Binger getting the new ball. Sigh. i must go watch. :love: :lovers: :2love: :cloud9:

I no. grrrrrrr why take the best bowler of the side??? <--- Personal beef. Ind and Zim are playing today so I watch some, got bored and cmae here. I LOVE BiNgErS cause he's SO DAMN FiNe

Back