Cricket!

I use to play cricket alot when i was in secondry school untill pretty much like Garner Garnish i injuried myself and i lost all fitness. But i still play the odd game now when the weather is good enough and trust me thats rare in the West Midlands :lol:.

Oh yeah i was at the England South Africa match last year in Birmingham on the Saturday that was a brilliant day out. I cant remember getting home thats how much i drank lol

I've met Michael Vaughan! How crazy does that sound!!!!???

i don't really watch the cricket cos it takes time

but i have met the england captain, who is very sexy in real life, but he is a wednesdayite :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
he hangs out at nonna's on ecclesall road, sheffield, just in case anyone else is lucky enough to live in the greatest city in the world like me

noggi16 said:
I never knew it was AN. and the Barmy Army aren't cracked they are actually a recongnised fund raising group which have done many wonderful things for charity.

Seen as they are internationals, don't think you can buy and sell them. And you are not having Michael Vaughan, and I thought don't think John Howard will want Murali seen as he has called the action and thats why he is refusing to tour.

Ashes 05. I'm so excited. Seriously think we can compete this time. (I hope so anyway)
When I say cracked, I mean in a good way (except their songs about how much better they are compared to Oz do suck).
And Prime Minister Howard isn't the one refusing to tour. That's several of our players who feel that some countries pose a security risk. It was the ACB who was questioning Murali's bowling action, so the Aust. sports institute offered to scientifically judge his action. Now his coach (?) has asked him to refrain from useing that particular method. The only role our PM has is when he chooses the PM's eleven to play agianst visiting nations.

If we can't have Vaughan, can we have Johnny Rotten???? *laughs*

And Ashes 05: At what stage will we actually be able to have the RAL ahes sitting in OUR own glass fronted cabinet on OUR HOME turf????? Good luck (from one opposition to another)

If we can't have Vaughan, can we have Johnny Rotten???? *laughs*

Yes. If you can find him

You can't have the ashes. You get the glory and we might never get them back and they are too delicate to travel. Its practically breaking up as it is. Go to the home of cricket. We'll let you visit (Hehe)

And Michael Vaughan's wife has had a baby. 7lb 1oz. Talluah Grace. Mum and Baby doing well.

27 years later. We finally manage a series whitewash.

Bad luck Chris Cairns it did look for a while like you would turn the game and win. I think it will be a loss to test cricket but Giles ball was a beauty.

Go Thorpe!!

I Like the Barmy army! :lol: They are hysterical! I spent a cricket match with them once and it was the most fun I've ever had at a cricket game!

I saw Graeme Smith yesterday when I was walking home from school! How cool is it to see international cricket stars in evry day life!!!!

Well, let me tell you gals that Brett Lee is incredibly spunky up close (and he grinned at me). Not only can he PLAY the guitar, but *sighs* you can feel his muscles through his shirt when you hug him (yes, not only am I speaking from personal experiance but I did take notice). Yum *licks lips*. And I have an autograph too. I have a very unique name (I know of only one other person with my name and she lives in America, and she's rude), and Brett Lee said that I have a very beautiful name, what a hunny!!!!
My friends deafened me when he walked past us to the stage (it was a function room, like erm a place where you might have a wedding reception/banquet), anyways, they were screaming their heads off and I swear I woulda disowned them if I could talk. Anyways we had a great nite (totally makes up for the fact it's our off season) and we danced and moshed and sang along. The drummer was really hot too. His brother (4get his name) plays keyboard in the band (it's called The Gas if ya wanna know).

Anyway I gotta go, I have a mega cold (could turn into pnumonia if i'm not careful) and I have to lie down before I faint from sitting up too long (send me Vaughn or Brett Lee as a get well prezzie),

Luv all ya'll cricket fans and I'm only gonna say this cause I'm sick and I'll deny it if you mention it but, Luv ya Mate!!! (hell I'm sick, NO-one I know sez that)

AnJi

I know....and his clothing shop has heaps of modelling pics starring...HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM. I stood outside his shop and droolled

Back