Cricket

I'm positive cricket was invented as an excuse to drink for 5 days straight. :smiley:

Is anyone else wierded out by the TV coverage? Both SBS and 7 now show cricket apparently?

and don't forget channel 9 gets the Cricket coverage when it's in Australia

well how about that Michael Vaughan scored 163 while we were watching the other Michael Vaughn in Alias

I think that maybe I should start the chant!

WARNEY WARNEY WARNEY WARNEY WARNEY WARNEY WARNEY WARNEY!!!

Congraulations on taking your 600th wicket Warney

hahah yeah thats freaky! i love watching vaughan bat, coz the commentators are like "oh well vaughan is on fire now, he's doing very well" and im like "hell yeah he is" LOL!

AND TOTALLY, GO WARNEY! And how awesome is Brett Lee? ROCK ON!

what always strikes me as ood is how everyone absolutely loves warney at the same time as absolutely hating him :lol:

me? I LOVE HIM! :woot:

but my favourite cwicket? GILLY! :notworthy:

Bubbles said:
what always strikes me as ood is how everyone absolutely loves warney at the same time as absolutely hating him :lol:

me? I LOVE HIM! :woot:
[post="1452667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think he's a dirty disgusting pig. I have pictures of him 'in action' with a woman in India. And it wasn't his wife.

And I'm also sure cricket was invented as an excuse to drink.

sooo.. *nods* um.. who wants to start the discussion of cricket? :lol: lord knows it'll probably just turn into another thread for us Aussies

Juju cricket ain't just for aussie but.,,, you are probally right he have claimed it..
Any way watching the third match not as good as the second where we lost but it was great....
Seeeee now i get into cricket... lol
i know some stuff....

Rea

^ i know it's an international sport, but the aussies are gonna end up invading this thread anyway :lol:

i really really really REALLY want Aus to win the third match...

Yeah i think we all want the aussies to win, but i dont think that will happen! We just cant bat at the moment, we suck! Langer and Hayden both got starts, they got into their 30's which is the hardest part, then they just both got one cheaply! What's with that? And Punter, he's felgercarb too, he got what, 7 runs! YIKES come on, your the captain, get some damn runs already!!

I think the bowlers are doing both roles, the bowling and the batting! Last test the bowlers nearly won it for us with the bat, and it seems like its up to them again to beat the follow on!! ARGH, the batters need to wake up a little and start to perform :angry:

Complacency i think also... we've been the best in the world for so long, that now we're just like, "Oh wateva, its England, we can beat them with our eyes closed" But no, this Ashes series we have to actually PLAY competitive cricket against a tough competitor!!

I play cricket! not proper cricket... ok pictures this:

a bunch of indian families
someone's car parked ilegally on the beach with Bollywood music BLASTING from it
an uneven number of people in each team
and all the people giving people second chances if they're clearly bowled out

:lol: i like to call it "inovative cricket"

HAHAHA dont we all play like that though! its like, no the ball did not just hit the wickets, your imagining it!! quit day dreaming and play...

it's fun! more fun than when you play with actual rules (we have a rule that if you play with proper rules, you get thrown into the sea :P)

Back