Drama Criminal Minds

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: Criminal Minds

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2005-09-22

Creator: Jeff Davis

Cast: A.J. Cook, Joe Mantegna, Adam Rodríguez, Aisha Tyler, Kirsten Vangsness, Paget Brewster

Overview: An elite team of FBI profilers analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds, anticipating their next moves before they strike again. The Behavioral Analysis Unit's most experienced agent is David Rossi, a founding member of the BAU who returns to help the team solve new cases.
Criminal Minds

Just wrapped up watching the current season of Criminal Minds. I was never really a fan of the show when it first aired and wasn't familiar with the prior seasons so I jumped into S16, named "Evolution", blindly.

I'm not sure if I'll watch a S17 if there is one but I ended up watching S16 because the premise of "What does a serial killer do during a pandemic and lockdowns?" sounded interesting. As a whole, I thought the season started off pretty strong but, as the side stories started dropping off, the episodes changed to be concentrated on the main antagonist and the pacing starts to really slow down. By the end of the season it ends up being less of a slow burn leading up to a climatic ending as much as it is a slow burn that just sort of fizzles out.