Crimininal Instincts

:stretcher: Oh lordy...that's the reason that is my favorite installment in the whole series!!! It was just so... :blush:

And yeah...if she was smart, she kept finding things to do differently just to go through that scene over and over and over and over and over :lol:

great pic!

I love Victor Garber as Phillip Millard. Though, I have only seen the two movies that are on DVD.

Yes, Wendy Crewson would pass for a love interest for our Spydaddy. She is not my first choice. I pick Rita Wilson (SIS, IC) instead.

:stretcher:

If I could change places with someone for a day, it would be me being Wendy for that scene :blush: Or the lizard scene in ENG, or the Panama scene or........ I better stop now before I can't stop :lol:

I love Philip Millard. He is my favorite detective. I can't believe Kilborne would pass up the opportunity to go swimming with Philip so she could listen to a political speech.

If I could change places with someone for a day, it would be me being Wendy for that scene  Or the lizard scene in ENG, or the Panama scene
Same here, haha.

Back