Crossing Jordan

kool, my friend came back from Poland and she got me a postcard.

I got Spiderman 2 on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still weeping because CJ wasn't on yesterday. :cry:

Season 3 was kool, does anyone know if there's a new eppie of CJ next sunday??

always,
Lor

I saw the one w/ the vampire case, which my bro loves.. I think it's a little disturbing but it's nice to see Nigel in his element!! ^_^

There should be a new ep next week... Hang on, let me check.

Nope, it's the one where this lady says she's being stalked by this guy but she's really doing to stalking. -_-

oh, I love the vampire eppie it's so cool. ya, my bro loves that eppie too. You know which other one is a good eppie? The one with the blue moon. that totally gave me the creeps. hahahahaha. lovley isn't it.

Est puella bona. Vexat. Est puer bona. Livia est stulta. hahhaha practicing Latin for my test tomorrow!

omg!!!! anyone see the last eppie????? Seelly and Lily!?!??!?!? the super cute green shirt Seely was wearing?!?!?!?!? i love him he's such a hottie. v. v. v. good eppie!!

I swear to God tonight's episode was the best one I've ever seen of this show. INCREDIBLE acting on Jerry O'Connell's part, and the chemistry btwn he and his brother was prefect. And he and Jordan are adorable. Tonight was just a constant barrage of goodness. We even saw some Lily/Bugness, and I just love the friendship btwn Nige and Bug. ^_^ SO GOOD!!!

oh i know te ep ur talking about. is that the one with the gorgeous moment between woody and Jordan at the end???? *sigh*

well i just started a thread in medical cos i was thinking oops! anyhoo! howdy all!

I live in Austraila and we just saw the season finale (no idea what seaosn it is) where Woody gets shot. IT's SOOOOOOOOOOO sad! man i was crying so much and i've never seen JOrdan cry that much i was like "whoah!"

And Garrett leaving......NOOOOOO.....man it was such a sad eppy!

YAY!

i just watched it again (i taped it) and im not over woody and Jordan. I mean from the begining of the ep there's just so much good J/W stuff! *sigh* they're so awesome!

They are. :love: I have fluctuated so much between being a Jordan/Woody shipper, a Jordan/Garrett shipper, and others... But now it's gotta be Jordan/Woody for me. :love:

Jordan/Garrett??? nah sorry it just doesnt work for me. i see that as more of a father/daughter relationship.
woody/Jordan..........that's the goods right there. They're just so....cute! and its good cos Woody's like the only one who can match her and "take her on" everyone else kinda just let's her do her own thing.

Back