~Crossroads~

That was great ... love that Vaughn is taking care of her ... poor Syd really not used to drinking ... ohhh what else happend ... and what is with his knee ??? ... poor Vaughn really bad hotel (motel 6 is better and a bit cheaper to) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

wow! beautifully written! I love how he cares about her and that we get 2 see whats really going on in his mind! he is so sweet! i cant wait 4 more

Awesome update!
Syd's going to wake up with the largest handover known to man poor girl :( But Vaughn is so sweet in helping her as always and I feel so sorry for Vaughn that he rented that disgusting room and lost half his paycheck. I hope Syd realize all the things Vaughn are doing for her as Jacob obviously doesn't. I also wonder why he has to go to court and I what else happened that made them lose contact. Please post more soon.

A/N: Syd_ Vaughn, my apologies for not getting a PM to you. I made a mistake with your username, which is why you didn't receive on. But i took care of it, hopefully it went through this time.
Yes it worked this time, thank you

Poor Sydney. I hope she gets to feeling better! I am glad that Vaughn didn't get mad at her and that he realized that it was going to be okay.

Great chapter.

texasalias

Is Vaughn a drug dealer?
Or someone who does a lot of drugs?
Cause he see a therapist, that could be rehab
The bottles aren't prescribed
That worries me
That dead rat was so gross
I wanted to puke
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Great chapter. :D
Poor Sydney I hope she feels better soon, and leave what's his face to be with Vaughn really soon.
Thank you for the pm. :P

Interesting, I find myself wondering just how many disasters, real or percieved, have contributed to the downfall of Michael Vaughn. A lot more pieces to the puzzle will fall into place soon I think. I can't wait to read it. I don't like this Jacob, he is not nice to Syd.
Thanks for the PM

Poor Sydney. I feel terrible for her.
I find myself saying this often but..I want a michael Vaughn.
maybe not bitter, prescription drug "addict" Vaughn but the
vaughn he probably used to be. He is so sweet to Sydney.
Arrgggh. I detest Jacob with every fiber of my being. yep..
don't like him.. AT ALL.
that chapter was really really great. I love your writing style,
it is different from a lot of other writers!
thanks so much for the pm
-kait

I wonder what happened to Vaughn to make him like that...
Vaughn cleaned up Syd's vomit...that's love...
Thanks for the pms...
Update again soon.

he drives the zamboni and cant play hockey... because of...? he had an accident... he cant do anything else in his life because of an injury? that might have come from... ? the court hearing... its about...? the orange bottles... were for? i have a lot of questions!!! its because your story is very interesting, well written, the plot thickens each update, just amazing! i am glad that you are updating frequently. please continue to do so! and oh... they lost contact... was he in jail? was he hospitalized? was he... questions...

:heh: thanks for the update!

Okay so that really takes devotion and love to clean up another person's puke... Because had I been Vaughn, I would've either puked myself, or ran away screaming and crying like a baby... :Ph34r:

But wow... That was so sooper dooper sweet of him :cry: First half his paycheck, and then sleeping in the living room so that she could sleep in the warmer room, and then the puke, and oh heebie jeebies... Why does he have to be so cute?! :cry: *hugs Vaughnie*

I feel so bad for him that he has to sacrifice so much for her... Cos he doesn't have much to give in the first place. And to top it all off, it's that crapbag Jacob that she's with, not Vaughn...

*sniffle*

Gosh, I'm loving this fic... *jumps up and down* I love love LOVE this! Can't get enough of it! :woot: Update soon! Please? :angelic:

Cai
x

Back