~Crossroads~

When I read Vaughn's letter I thought it was so sad but the reat of the chapter is
:cry: :cry:

“Mr. Vaughn, there’s no….easy way….to say this.” The doctor treads carefully over thin ice. “We ran tests on your blood work since you’ve been here with us. I’m sorry, I’m afraid you have lung cancer.”
🇳🇴

Phillip stuffs his hands in his pockets and clears his throat.

“I….uh…I left a message for Sydney. I told her about your condition.”

Thank God! Hurry up Sydney, he needs you!!

Thanks for the PM.

P.S: I'm sorry, my review sucks but a relative of mine is also very sick so this chapter upset me a little bit. It reminded me of him...

This was so sad Vaughn can't die ever :( I really hope Syd got that letter and that she'll come and visit him. Even though he feels like he doesn't need anyone he does. Post more soon and thanks for the PM.

that was so sad... :cry:
poor Vaughn.. he's so miserable and he hates life... :(
i hope that he survive and Syd will help him...
thanks for the PM!!!

Woa. Vaughn hasn't had it easy, has he? I can see why he's got issues with anger. I'm glad he wrote to Syd (even if she never got the letter - but hey, maybe someone else mailed it) and I'm glad the therapist called Syd. Should be an interesting reunion.

Nicely done. Thanks for the PM.

I just found this story. Vaughn's life turned out to be one disaster after another. No wonder he's so bitter and the lung cancer is just one more trial he has to go through. I'm assuming this story is nearing it's end but could you please add me to your PM list?

Chris

just found this story and all i can say is that....its quite sad....and i feel so bad for vaughn!!!! could u add me to ur PM list thanks!!!!

Awww! Oh my gosh! Lung Cancer! that was really sad...who would want to die alone??? I hope Syd comes. And the memory of his dad and sister is so horrible, no one should have to go through that. Thanks for the new update and for the PM. update again soon!

Holey felgercarb, he's going to die.

:mellow:

I know it's not certain that he's going to die, but... I don't know, I'm really doubting that he's going to live either. And it's not because I want him to die... *sigh*

But four months, huh? I wonder how that goes... At least he won't die alone, he'll die with Sydney! :woot:

Awesome chapter Kristina!

Cai

ps. I think I sound too happy considering what just happened :lol:

NOOOOOO :(

he cant be dying!! :cry: NOO!! :cry: Sydney has to come and be with him whether he likes it or not (y) but seriously...he has to beat his (y) :(

thanks for the pm

:(

Back