~Crossroads~

urgh WHY THE HELL IS SHE STILL WITH JACOB?! yuk
And poor Michael.. having to hear/see that... not giving him nmuch to fight for, is it?
:cry:
“I don’t want you to die.”

“I’m not going to die.” He tries to desperately reassure her as her tears run ramped down his chest.

“Promise?” She asks.

“I promise.” He says it with sincerity, only because he doesn’t want to see her cry anymore.
See, now he can't die coz he promised her and Michael vaughn would never break a promise ;)

Hope we don't have to wait too long for another update

Aly..x

:cry: Such a sad chapter. I don't want Vaughn to die either.... after everything he's gone through, I think he needs a happily ever after. And dying is not that....

And the whole Jacob issue.... :( :cry: I don't understand why she puts up with it...

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

He can't die. That is too sad. I was going to say that Jacob should give up a lung. Now I see that someone else aleady said it. haha

Update soon.

texasalias

omg that was so sad.............poor vaugh...........i was just thinking if he realy does die that their will probibaly only be 2 peolpe their philip and syd that would be so sad ......and all the rejection.........it was realy sad the way syd invited him over because he was so sick and the way she had to help him walk and then when jasob came back he had to go back to that stupid apartment wheir he will probibaly die............if he has to die please dont let him die alone...........or let him suffer alone..........and please make syd break it off with jacob.............................thank you ..........can i please get a pm ...........keep up the good work cant wait for the update

~GRACIE~

That was great ... poor Michael ... ha cant die ... oh I know kill Jacob and give Michael his lung ... wait she lives at a hotel ??? I'm confused ... poor Michael ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

^ No, she's in Chicago now while Jacob visits a client. Sorry guys, the original version of this chapter explained more. Jacob was supposed to be away from the city until the next day. Which is why she brought Vaughn there. I'll try to wrap it all up in the next chapter. ;)

I feel so bad for them. Hopefully Vaughn can get the cancer beat and get the transplant.
and Jacob needs a good kick to the face and the curb!
Thanks for the PM.

poor vaughn...
he can't die...
coz he has to beat up jacob for being such a prick towards syd :lol:
thanks for the pm
can't wait for the next update

Vaughn, I wouldn't hate you if you killed Jacob. Honestly, I woudn't, and I doubt Syd would either. And you better not die! Yeah...anyway, I'll stop talking to your story. Back to you, I loved it! Even though the end was, well the beginning too, extremely angsty.

WOW... That was sad :( To bad Jacob had to come back to the hotel room... Great update, can't wait for the next chapter...

Vaughn is so sick from the Chemo, and Syd sort of rescuing him for awhile is heartbreaking.Then Jacob came back and ruined it for them. Vaughn has to live just to kick that guy's butt.
Thanks for the PM

Back