~Crossroads~

happy times, happy times :love:

can't wait to see what happensn next... :mellow: no seriously, i can't wait..so you gotta update...soon :sly:

thanx for the PM (y)

Fantastic chapter!! I love Vaughn's talk with his psychiatrist and how he admitted Sydney has changed him. And thank god Sydney broke it off with that asshole. Loved the update! ;)

Glad that she broke it off with Jacob finally!!
Now just use some healing powers on Vaughn! ...please!!!
Great job, Thanks for the PM.

“It’s not something you can explain to someone, it’s not something you’d probably understand if I told you that when she calls me I know by the tone of her voice how her day went. It’s something that can’t be measured or weighed by any system except for love.”
My.God. just wow. I'd say Michael has a way with words but you wrote it lol. just wow.

“Can I stay with you?”

How was he supposed to say no to her?

“Stay for however long forever lasts.”
:( I wish forever was longer that it's going to be :(

Aly..x

“I’ve already accepted the fact that I’m going to die. The treatments…they’re only pushing back my final day. I wasn’t scared when I found out, because I had nothing else to lose in this world. Everything I had was already gone. But…now she’s here, and that scares me.”

He nods softly to himself.

“She scares me. Because the way she loves me, the way she looks at me, the way she kisses me is something that I never want to be without.”
:cry: Aww.... He can't die now.... they just found each other again... and now he going to die... :cry:

“Can I stay with you?”

Aww.... :love: That's such a great line.
See!! They need to stay together. She finally broke up with Jacob... so now it's just Sydey and Vaughn...

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm. Update soon!

Oh, after that confession, he can SO not die. If he dies, I'll die, actually. You wouldn't want for that to happen, would you? Lol, anyway, I loved it...most of all the fluff when Vaughn described Syd to the shrink, and at the end when you/we learned she broke up with what'shisface.

OH MY GOD! Lol. I'm finally all cought up when I found that you updated today. I'm so freaking sorry. :blush: I'm alllllll cought up!!!! I'm sorry.

thanks for all the pms. :eek: don't stop writing. your writing rocks!!! I love it!!! It rocks soooooo much. I love it. Its amazing. ^_^

Just because people stop replying :blush: doens't mean they stopped reading. but I promise you, I won't stop reading until I die!!!!!!

*south park is on* Lol. I thought I'd inform. but eventhough I didn't reply thank you for keeping up my PMS.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Awesome update!
I loved what Vaughn said to his psychiatrist and I loved that Syd broke up with Jacob and that she wants to move in with him.
I loved that line. He can't die!
Thanks for the PM and please post more soon.

BEAUTIFUL chapter !!!!!

Yeah, she finally breaks up with jacob and now she's with Vaughn !!!!! that's sooooooo great !

But he CAN'T die and let her by herself: she needs him as much as he needs her ......

thanks for the pm

meggy

Oh, nicely done. Liked the way Vaughn expressed things in his session.

And of course this:
“Can I stay with you?”

was beautiful.

Thanks for updating!

That was great...
I love the fact that he has found some clarity with being with Syd...
And she broke it off with Jacob the Jerk...
Thanks for the pm...Can't wait for more.

Back