Drama Cruel Intentions

I think it's funny that Reese Witherspoon met her husband in a movie where he treats her like felgercarb for most of the story. I read in a magazine that Ryan Phillippe threw up on the day he had to break up with her in the film. Not sure if that's true, but it makes a good story, right?

does anyone know the song that plays when Sebastian is writing the letter to Annette that he left with his journal for her at her house? it shows the journal on her bed and then it cuts to him writing the letter. thanks.

ballerina said:
does anyone know the song that plays when Sebastian is writing the letter to Annette that he left with his journal for her at her house?  it shows the journal on her bed and then it cuts to him writing the letter.  thanks.
[post="1444735"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

"This love" by Craig Armstrong featuring Elizabeth Fraser I have the sound track. Any other songs? I can tell you just pm me. I'll just write them now.
1. Placebo "Every you every me"
2. Fatboy Slim "Praise you"
3. Blur "Coffee & TV"
4. Day one "Bedroom Dancing"
5. Counting Crows "Colorblind" (When they you know)
6. Kristen Barry "Ordinary Life"
7. Marcy Playground "Comin' Up from behind"
8. Skunk Anansie "Secretly"
9. (Told you)
10. Aimee Mann "You could make a killing"
11. Abra Moore "Trip on love"
12. Faithless "Addictive"
13. Bare Jr. "You blew me off"
14. The Verve "Bitter sweet symphony"

I love the way this film was made. It was so amazing and sad. The sequels are really bad. They have none of the class the original has.

amisha
xxx

Schirmer, thank you so much!! I was watching the movie again the other day. It was on ABC fam, which sucked because a lot of stuff was cut out. I just heard the song and was like I need to know which song that is. Thanks!!

yea this movie is one of my favorites too. lol you never get tired of this movie and i loved the ending. The ending is so different from all the others. And i love the song in the end!

Back