Season 2 Crybaby Francie

Does anyone have any clue as to why Fake Francie suddenly seemed overwhelmed with emotion for Will when she was stabbing him? I don't get it... She's shown no remorse up to this point? Any insights???
:blink:

yeah, we were talking about that last night. It almost seems as though she fell for him at some point. Especially since Sark asked her if that was the case, and she denied it a bit too quick if you ask me.

I don't know about her "falling for" Will. She seems like a heartless, remorseless, EVIL person. Also, she seemed to be very professional about her mission. I'm just very confused by it. And I wonder if she's really dead, I mean, if Will lived through that then who's to say who's dead or alive - don't get me wrong, Alias is my favorite show, but I'm kinda tired of the "who's gonna die now?" "who's gonna come back from the dead?" game - too soap-opera-y.

don't worry, I'm totally on the fence as to whether or not she lived. She certainly could have if Will seemingly survived a knife wound to the stomach.

but if she didn't fall for him, how come she was so upset then? I mean, she was very professional throughout the mission, so why the sudden breakdown if she had no emotional attachment to him at all?

Yea I believe she fell for him but tried very hard to hide it from herself and everyone else. Maybe she didnt really realize it until she stabbed him...
Ya know what they say....You dont know what you have until you have lost it...

i think that even though she is evil she still had a few feelings for will.she had to pretent to be his girlfriend after all so maybe she got to know him more than she should have.

Yay. She liked him you could tell. Either that or she felt sorry she had actually killed someone with her own hands. Although she did kill Diane, she didn't know her.

I think the same thing happened to her that happened to Irina. She was assigned a mission to pretend to be in love with a man and steal secrets from him, but the lie became too real and she found herself becoming the person that she was pretending to be. It seems like this relationship parallels Jack/Irina in a way.

yeah i think evil francie really 'fancied' him (okay was it just me but was it not like the ultimate schoolboy pout when sark asked that, his own little insecure way of showing jealously? "do you fancy him?" teehee) since she had to be so intimate with him....not only in bed but with the little domestic things....maybe this allison doren person, as an undercover spy on the job, never got that 'normal person' life. and she had to murder the one man who provided that for her even if it was all sham. but i was suprised when she started breaking down after she knifed him seeing how she only had murder in her eyes moments before...and will is really, this one big great innocent trusting loving guy, she can't be immune to his qualities.

...and i guess i'm glad for his sake that sark's gettin' some shugah (with this high-stress job and all), but it's really like this whammie for the rest of us, like whoa! here's mr. non-emotion-secret-life and pop out of the woodwork is his girlfriend and more than that, plenty of tongue boxing going on! i wonder if they met at a swedish nightclub.... :P

oh and one more thing...i'm still surprised it took them so long to peg francie as the double. i mean i was surprised when i first started watching alias early this year, and learned that sydney had a roommate? doesn't it just make her life that much more harder, to deliberately bunk with someone you always have to lie to? of course this is also the person you know (you think) you can always trust because they're just 'civilians.' but i was more surprised when after they cleared will of being the double they still hadn't thought about francie, especially since the CIA recovered the video of syd and vaughn in bed from the camera francie installed in the tv...obviously it had to be someone with accessibility to the apartment....and it wouldn't have been the first time they recovered bugs from there. add on all of francie's weird behaviour, the tie she gave vaughn, all of that....anyway. i ramble.

Back