Crystal Windows

Title: Crystal Windows
Author: Jen aka winter_snow
Rating: PG-13 to R
Summary: This is an AU fic. The timeline is post-resurrection. And yeah, that was a horrible summary I know. Got any suggestions? Email or PM me. :smiley:
Disclaimer: Don’t own any of it. They belong to other people which I which I wish I could meet.
A/N: This may seem confusing at first but I promise that it’ll make sense soon. And in my world, stuff has happened differently. (e.g. someone not taking back someone)
I actually don’t know how many parts this will have… probably only 3 or 4? Have no idea, what so ever.
Oh and BTW, this is my first fic… I would love some constructive criticism (so please review)!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Part 1. Reminiscing

I don’t know whether he truly loved me or not but it was the times I was with him I was truly happy. He would comfort me when I needed it, nurse me back to health when I was sick, entertain me like crazy when I was bored but most of all, he would just be a friend. A real friend. I didn’t have many of those. There was Francie. She was innocent and she ended up dying because of me. And Will. He was still in witness protection. Again, it was all because of me.

I started crying. I asked myself, why do I cry? Have I not experienced enough pain all these years? The answer I always come back to is no.

Life. What is life? I often thought to myself that it was a place of misery, not joy, pain, not love, sadness, not happiness and last but not least, hell, not heaven. It wasn’t until I met my dead fiancé Daniel Hecht. He would show me that life could be of joy, love, happiness and even heaven. That man died years ago and I found myself reverting back to what my opinion of life was.

Into my life, came packs of lies. Lies to what I do, where I am, who I am and how the hell I really was feeling. That was a price to pay when I joined the SD-6 and the CIA. There in the CIA, was the man I shared many great memories with. Michael Vaughn. At first I thought he truly loved me, loved me more than life even. But I was wrong. So horribly, f***ing wrong.

I disappeared for two years. He married a double-crossing lying, cheating blonde and afterwards when he found out that she really was all those lovely ‘qualities’ what did he do? He came back to me. Think I was a fool? Hell no. I told him to get a life and leave but did he? The answer is yes. There was no hesitation in his eyes to leave. Pathetic. He never loved me enough to keep strong and faithful. (A/N: I don’t hate Vaughn. And in this fic, Vaughn left Sydney alone, because he decided he wasn’t good enough for her.)

I met another man. I can say for sure that he is the ‘great love of my life’. I met him a long time ago and foolishly thought he was out to destroy me. All he wanted was to know me, and possibly, love me.

Four years. (Note: I actually dont know the timeline... lol, im just assuming its that.) It took me four years to know he wasn’t some bulls*** artist and was telling the truth the whole time after all these years. He was the one person who didn’t lie to me and didn’t do stupid actions as other people did, ‘for my own good’. I love him, wholly, inside out, top to bottom, you name it.

That man. He is lying here in my arms. Dead.

Blood spills onto my clean white blouse. Or not so clean and white anymore blouse. I don’t care at all. All I can think about is betrayal.

I feel as if he has betrayed me. Hell, he gave up his life without a fight. How could he leave me behind so easily? I trusted him with my heart and soul. I had enough trust problems as it was. After all, didn’t I find out my Father was the biggest Control-Freak of all time?

When I went to Wittenberg and found those documents about my life, my sister’s, I was mortified. When my father entered, he just looked at me like nothing was wrong. He didn’t make any attempts to apologise. I felt like saying: ‘Do they teach you to apologise in spy school? ‘Cause you suck at it.’ and just stomp out of the place, Erin Brockovich style. But no, I broke down in tears showing how utterly weak I really was. Me, Sydney Bristow, ex-double agent, super-spy extraordinaire, broke down at the most inappropriate time. Eventually I gathered up my emotions and ran the hell out of that place and hid. Hid from the world, everyone, including myself.

An hour after I left Wittenburg, the most impossible thing happened. My father was in a car accident. He died two hours later. I couldn’t believe it- I refused to believe it. Jonathan D. Bristow, also ex-double agent, super-spy extraordinaire, died from a simple car accident. A freaking car accident. I felt myself, breaking down once more. Even though he had hurt me so badly, he was still my father.

I was the last person on the planet to know. It really felt like that.

The next morning as I walked through the doors of the JTF building, everyone was staring at me, but avoided talking to me. The lady at the front desk nervously told me that Dixon wanted me in his office now.
I sat down on a chair in his office. He babbled on and on. At the time I wished he would have just stopped wasting my time and tell me what the hell was wrong. In the end he did and I remember doing a good job of running and crying that day.

I even remember the man currently lying in my arms, offering his condolences. At the time he was the most arrogant prick if truth be known. He even knew about my father’s business-slash-interference in my life. At first I was going to bash the living daylights out of him, but fear not, my emotions got the better of me. Again. I broke down and cried yet again.

Though I had experienced the worst pain I had ever felt in my entire life so far on that day, that night- was the best night of my f***ed up life. We made the most passionate love I had ever experienced.

I learned to love him. One day I accidentally blurted out that I did. Loved him that was. He looked at me and smiled. Though he didn’t say anything back, I was content.

I hear the front door of my apartment open. It brings me back to the stupid thing called reality.

Footsteps come towards me in a rhythmic beat.

Suddenly, noise makes me nauseous. Maybe it was also from the sight of blood; so much blood.

Instead of throwing up all my insides, I lost consciousness as I feel myself being picked up. The last thing I remember was staring into a familiar face.

A/N2: Just a reminder that this fic is a work in progress (WIP) … sorry to say, I don’t have much time these days to update it, but I should be able to update in about 3 weeks or something… schools over then! ;)

ok, i LOVE it, BUT, whos the very last person shes with....??? cuase Sakrs dead, right? so is Jack...so that leaves Vaughn? but ses hates him? IM SO CONFUSEDDDD.......but oh well i still love it!
please PM me when you update!
and its gonna be three wweeeks? OH come on! and school get out then? LUCKY....i wish my school got out in three weeks!

I don’t know whether he truly loved me or not but it was the times I was with him I was truly happy. He would comfort me when I needed it, nurse me back to health when I was sick, entertain me like crazy when I was bored but most of all, he would just be a friend. A real friend. I didn’t have many of those.

Awww... :cry: I can tell I'm going to love this already and I haven't even finished reading the first paragraph yet... Every *worD* in this just perfect... :smiley:

Into my life, came packs of lies. Lies to what I do, where I am, who I am and how the hell I really was feeling. That was a price to pay when I joined the SD-6 and the CIA. There in the CIA, was the man I shared many great memories with. Michael Vaughn. At first I thought he truly loved me, loved me more than life even. But I was wrong. So horribly, f***ing wrong.

So she hates him now, right? :thinking:

I told him to get a life and leave but did he? The answer is yes. There was no hesitation in his eyes to leave. Pathetic. He never loved me enough to keep strong and faithful.

Well he loved her enough to get a life when she asked... Doesn't that count fot anything? :(

I met another man. I can say for sure that he is the ‘great love of my life’.

Oh my god, who?!?! :shocked:

Phew! Scared me there for a sec... Here I was thinking this 'new-man-that-is-not-Vaughn' was actually alive... :P

An hour after I left Wittenburg, the most impossible thing happened. My father was in a car accident. He died two hours later. I couldn’t believe it- I refused to believe it. Jonathan D. Bristow, also ex-double agent, super-spy extraordinaire, died from a simple car accident. A freaking car accident. I felt myself, breaking down once more. Even though he had hurt me so badly, he was still my father.

:blink: I'm in shock.

Though I had experienced the worst pain I had ever felt in my entire life so far on that day, that night- was the best night of my f***ed up life. We made the most passionate love I had ever experienced.

I learned to love him. One day I accidentally blurted out that I did. Loved him that was. He looked at me and smiled. Though he didn’t say anything back, I was content.

I'm confused again... Who?

Anyway, can I please be added to the pm list? I like it :smiley: It's confusing... But I'll figure it out, I hope... eventually :smiley: YAY! Three more weeks for me too, lol.

Cai
x

winter_snow said:
I met another man. I can say for sure that he is the ‘great love of my life’. I met him a long time ago and foolishly thought he was out to destroy me. All he wanted was to know me, and possibly, love me.
[...]
[post="1073316"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Who´s that man? :confused:
Sark? :angry:
But he didn´t worked at the CIA, didn´t he! :thinking:
Well maybe, it´s your world! :blink:
winter_snow said:
An hour after I left Wittenburg, the most impossible thing happened. My father was in a car accident. He died two hours later. I couldn’t believe it- I refused to believe it. Jonathan D. Bristow, also ex-double agent, super-spy extraordinaire, died from a simple car accident. A freaking car accident.
[post="1073316"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Woah, Jack is dead! :eek:
Really, I mean it´s your world! :rolleyes:
Good job, you really got me hooked! :smiley:
Can I plz get a PM? ;)

Muse

Thanks for all your reviews everyone! :hug:

I have typed up the next part for 'Crystal Windows' (arent I nice?) BUT I still need to get it beta-ed. It might take a day or two, because my beta-er is busy (same as me) right now...

A Summary of what has happened in Part One:

- Sydney is reminiscing about a few events in her life

I hear the front door of my apartment open. It brings me back to the stupid thing called reality.

Footsteps come towards me in a rhythmic beat.

Suddenly, noise makes me nauseous. Maybe it was also from the sight of blood; so much blood.

Instead of throwing up all my insides, I lost consciousness as I feel myself being picked up. The last thing I remember was staring into a familiar face.

- ^She stops reminiscing about her life in this bit. And she comes back to reality as said. BTW, the last bit about the man was supposed to leave you guessing ;)

He was the one person who didn’t lie to me and didn’t do stupid actions as other people did, ‘for my own good’. I love him, wholly, inside out, top to bottom, you name it.

Blood spills onto my clean white blouse. Or not so clean and white anymore blouse. I don’t care at all. All I can think about is betrayal.

I feel as if he has betrayed me. Hell, he gave up his life without a fight. How could he leave me behind so easily? I trusted him with my heart and soul.

- this is the bit where you would find out that the man Sydney loves is dead. And yes he was murdered... youll find out how he was murdered in say... the sequel ill be making after this story is over ;) AND nope... youre not going to find out his name, just yet. :P

Well I hope this has helped you understand what Part One is about now... :smiley:

BTW: Everyone who has asked for a PM is getting one :smiley:

I don´t wanna be cocky :nonono: or so but I think I already got it before your summary! :angelic:
But thanks for confirming my assumptions! :P
Can´t wait for more! :woot:

Muse

A/N: Took me forever to post this... first it was a busy server thingy.... then it was my stupid comp :cuss: ... Anyway, heres part two, beware, its kinda crappy and unbeta-ed.

Disclaimer: Dont own any thing alias-related. Ok? Happy?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Part 2. Unfolding

I watched her through the windows of her apartment. I couldn’t help but feel remorse. Here she looked tormented, disturbed, emotionally distraught and yet somehow she looked emotionless at the same time. I shivered.

Sydney Bristow. I thought we would be lovers forever. But when I joined K-Directorate in our first month of dating, I knew things would get complicated. Too complicated.

I found out she was an agent. And that she worked for SD-6. It hurt to know that I was lied to, especially by her of all people.

From then I knew that our love wouldn’t- no, couldn’t last long in this world.

After two years of being with K-Directorate, I was about to be made as an agent- to her. I couldn’t let her see what I was. I didn’t want to face the disappointment and betrayal in her eyes on that beautiful face of hers.

I faked my death. I didn’t see any other possible solution.

A year after my ‘death’, I went to spy on her. It probably wasn’t a smart thing to do in this life, but I had to see how she was.

I saw that she was dating a man named Michael Vaughn. It was obvious that they were deeply in love. That kind of saddened me. But I had no one else to blame except me for their love.

I observed her for a few more months. It was like an addiction. She was the addiction.

Somewhere in between observing her, I started to observe Francie. She was different somehow. That was when I learnt she had been killed and doubled. I knew I had to keep quite about it, since everyone thought I was ‘dead’. All I could do was sit back and watch. But then, that was when I realised I had to let go of Sydney. If I couldn’t help her or touch her, I knew I would go crazy and do something completely irrational.

I gave up the spying and moved to Australia. I had heard that it was a place of rest and recreation. I remember once that Sydney said that she would have loved to go there for our honeymoon. Back then everything seemed right and perfect, well as close to perfection as it could go. Now all dreams and hopes of the future were lost and gone.

After a few months of living in Australia, I decided that this just wasn’t the place for me.

I went back to Los Angeles. And so here I was watching Sydney Bristow, yet again.

Looking back through the windows, I couldn’t stand to see her like this anymore. I would start to suffocate. I had to get out of here.

I went into her apartment.

<A few hours later>

The last thing I remembered doing was looking into a pair of familiar eyes.

“Danny?”

Okay theres part two.... I promise the next part will be more longer... sorry for the shortness. :blush: And PM's are going out.... now. lol.
Oh and please review! ^_^

Back