CSI MIAMI or CSI

Which do you like better? CSI MIAMI or CSI?

• CSI

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • CSI: MIAMI

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
There is no comparison. The original is way better. It's funnier. The plots are better. The acting is better. The characters are better. And now, David Anders is on it. Miami takes itself too seriously and Horatio bugs the heck out of me. I've tried to watch it, but I don't like it at all. The only character I half-way liked was Speed and he's gone now.

The original CSI all the way!!

I am not a David Caruso fan (who plays Horatio), and think his acting is horrible on Miami! He shows no emotion and when he tries to it's creepy.

If it wasn't for him then Miami would be closer to the original, in my opinion.

i like the original one for the characters. but i like that Miami general is lighter and not so dark. in CSI, they usually work the grave shift, so they're always out at night investigating. and it makes it creepy.

I like the real csi, as the story lines are a bit more realistic and i also can't stand that terrible actor hortio, he is just so annoying and he looks like a guinea pig i think and all he says in the series is " you are the murder" and that is about it and gill grissom is so much cooler i think.

Back