CSI or Alias

Which is better?

• CSI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alias is so much better than CSI, CSI is not even in Alias Leaque, Alias has tons of better cast and well known people. Also, they use lots of action and it is so much better!

I totally agree! I actually watched it last night. Pretty Gruesome. It didn't have any action, and I'd rate it about a 3 out of 10. Alias is diffently a 10. :redhair:

I watch them both too. In the last episode of CSI, that guy who played Haladki was a suspect in it. he poisoned his co-worker with snake venom. CSI can't compare to ALIAS however because the action, and romance levels are alot lower. I still like to watch it though because they have a good cast and it's sometimes fun to be grossed out. It has alot of good twists like ALIAS too. Bottom line, both shows are well done, BUT ALIAS IS BETTER!!! :redhair: (y)

Well as this is an alias forum I would hope alias was winning :P

Ive never seen CSI, although Ive heard its really good. Whats it about?

Sydney Look Alike said:
I watch them both too. In the last episode of CSI, that guy who played Haladki was a suspect in it. he poisoned his co-worker with snake venom. CSI can't compare to ALIAS however because the action, and romance levels are alot lower. I still like to watch it though because they have a good cast and it's sometimes fun to be grossed out. It has alot of good twists like ALIAS too. Bottom line, both shows are well done, BUT ALIAS IS BETTER!!! :redhair: (y)
The Hadlaki guy was in CSI also? That would be very interesting indeed he really was?

What's the actors name who played Hadlaki?

I'm gonna go against the grain and say CSI is better, but it was close. I love Alias, and I was addicted to it even before I started watching CSI. But, I enjoy how CSI dosn't dwell into the personal lives of each character, leaving it all a bit of a mystery. It is character based so they still manage to have very distinct personalities but you still get to see the case. Plus, I find the gruesome camera shots ( the ones where they show the wound as its occurring) to be really cool... :D :D :D
This is of course in no way taking away from the fact that Alias still rocks. ;)

Even though i haven't watched CSI before, i probably would agree with GO Syd. i remember this one time my science class were waiting outside a lab in our school , the door was open and we saw our teacher's 10th grade class watching CSI for forensics, that's about as far as my knowledge of the show goes.

I agree with the statement that they are two very different shows. They are hard to compare. All in all I definately look forward to Alias 10 times more than CSI.

thank you for agreeing with me but they are both great shows but they can not be compared--it is like trying to compare the superbowl to dragnet

Back