CSI or Alias

Which is better?

• CSI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I didn't vote because it's impossible to really compare the two shows. First, CSI isn't an action show. It's a scientific, crime-solving show that doesn't delve a whole lot into the lives of it's characters. It's more about solving the crime. Alias is all about character development and action. They are completely different. I love both shows. They are the only two shows that I watch on television. I'd probably give a slight edge to CSI, but it's really not that much.

It is seriously hard, but CSI was my first love, plus I think I learn more from it. Alias comes sooooooo close though!!!!

Jai :rain:

ummmmmmm Alias is much better
I mean CSI is facinating with all the crime scene stuff but they just dont have the character background as much i guess... plus there is no real romance ;)

Last night I saw the CSI Miami tsunami episode. It had the worst writing, acting and effects of anything I have every seen on television. :o_O:
My brother and I were laughing so hard through the whole episode it was so bad. :lol:

CSI is a formula show, constructed for the kind of viewers who do not have the patience to concentrate on a show that makes you think (like Alias).
And also for people who believe that all crime scene investigators wear designer clothes, inspect crime scenes with their long wavy hair hanging in the evidence; and not only inspect the scene, but also do all the lab analysis, make the arrrests, run around firing weapons, and solve crimes in no more than two days. :lame:

Natalia said:
CSI is a formula show, constructed for the kind of viewers who do not have the patience to concentrate on a show that makes you think (like Alias).
And also for people who believe that all crime scene investigators wear designer clothes, inspect crime scenes with their long wavy hair hanging in the evidence; and not only inspect the scene, but also do all the lab analysis, make the arrrests, run around firing weapons, and solve crimes in no more than two days. :lame:
[post="1315848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's not really fair...most people I know understand that certain aspects of the show are for...er..show, e.g designer clothes(And in the 'real' CSI, no-one has long hair hanging in the evidence. Okay sometimes they do stuff like that, and make mistakes like that. The last time Cath made a major mistake, the lab blew up.... Side Note: Nor do they talk to the bodies in a weird voice like that Alexx does... :blink: ); and that you can only concentrate on and dedicate time to a certain amount of characters. Okay, so it's not always a throuroughly realistic of crime scene investigation, and the spin-offs piss me off, but it has interesting characters, good storylines, good acting, awesome special effects, and I love it! :love:

Jai :rain:

"Assume nothing" Gil Grissom
"Assume nothing" Jack Bristow

CSI is going to do that "character in a coffin" thing for it's finale. Given that Alias did the same thing a few weeks ago, it will be interesting to see how CSI plays it - especially since Quentin Tarantino's directing it.

It's like asking which one of my kids I love more ( :angelic: ), but as much as I love Alias I have to go with C.S.I...I really really really love Alias, but... (n) well I gotta say C.S.I

I would have to say csi is so much better than alias, it is so much more realistic and also it is a bit more interesting, i am not saying that alais is bad or anything, it is just that it is hard to imagine in real lie.

Back